Chapter 17

FAISU

My head feels like Faiz decided to use my brain as his new drum set. Motherfucker.

With a groan, I roll over, attempting to shield my face from the sunlight streaming through the curtain so I can go back to sleep...only I can't.

Because I'm handcuffed to the bed. "What the fu—"

"Good afternoon, douchebag. Did you sleep well?"

Holy hell. That voice. Nah. There's no way that's possible. I'm still fucking high. Only, when I turn my head toward the door...I realize I'm not imagining shit. It's her. At least, I think it is because she looks...different.

"Ja..JANNAT?"

Aside from the voice I still hear in my dreams and those big brown eyes I could pick out of a lineup, this isn't the same girl from Hillcrest College. Her hair is darker and longer and wavy not those curles. The shiny jet-black tresses now end at her waist. She's also wearing makeup. Not a lot, just enough to accentuate her eyes and those high cheekbones which are even more prominent now. And then there's the obvious. She's thinner. But not in a skeletal way. I roam my gaze over her hourglass figure, taking in every soft feminine curve, which clearly visible in her..crop top damn she never worn one and those tight jeans..

crop top damn she never worn one and those tight jeans

Fucking hell.

While I never thought Jannat was ugly and her weight wasn't a big deal to me, my attraction to her developed and grew because of who she was on the inside. An attraction she had a hard time believing, because despite trying her best to put up a good front, deep down, her insecurities were eating her alive.

The girl standing before me doesn't have that problem anymore. She's secure and confident. There's even a tiny smirk on her lips, as if she's thinking—eat it up, asshole, because you'll never get me again.

Don't I know it. I feel like the universe is seriously fucking with me because not only she has always been my type but She's a goddamn fantasy I wasn't even aware I had come to life.

She crosses her arms. "I prefer ORIGINAL CREATER OF SONG you stole, but srf jannat bhi thik hai."

And there it is. I knew she heard it. There was no way she didn't. Not only because of her intense love of music, but we blew up seemingly overnight. I waited for her to hunt me down and let me have it. Hell, a small part of me wanted her to...if only so I could see her again. But she never did.

"What are you doing here?" Because Jannat Zubair standing in my hotel room doesn't make any fucking sense. Neither does me being handcuffed to a bed. Unless... "Did we...?"

No. Fuck that. Because even in drunken state I know how to refuse girls but SHE IS JANNAT, she made me cross all my boundaries everytime. But There's not a drug potent enough that would make me forget having sex with her last night, God I can't forget the BEST moment of my life right.