Chapter 28

After making a quick trip to the laundry room, I return to Faisu's suite. I find him propped up against the headboard of his bed in a pair of trecks and shirtless. Both his reading pen and the documents from earlier are in his hands, but the distant expression on his face tells me he isn't focusing on any of that.

Can't say I blame him. "Hey."

At the sound of my voice, he snaps out of his haze. "Hey. Vo zara..." He stalls like he's at a loss for words. "Soo gyina thik se?"

I bite back a smile. "She's 16, not 6. But yeah, she's settled.Maine usse kehdia agr kuch chahiye toh muje kbhi bhi bulaye." I gesture to one of the pillows on the bed. "Is it okay if I take one of these? Couch vle itne comfy ni lg rhe."

"Yeah—" He gives his head a shake. "Wait. Why are you talking about the couch?"

"Because that's where I'm going to sleep."

I go to take one of the pillows, but Faisu snatches it away. "Tum couch pr ni sougi."

Yup. Should have known this would happen. "The floor is way less comfortable."

I try to steal a different pillow, but he snatches that one, too. "You won't be sleeping on the floor either." He points to the bed. "Bring yourself here right beside me."

Right beside him? I could stand here arguing with him all night—and were it any other night I would just for the sheer principle of not wanting him to control me—but he's under enough stress right now. Sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles.

It suddenly dawns on me that while I gave Zara pajamas, I didn't get myself any. Seeing as she's probably—hopefully—fast asleep, I don't want to wake her. Poor girl could use the rest.

"Fine. But do you have a T-shirt I can borrow?"

He quirks a brow. "T-shirt for what?"

"For me." I toe off my shoes. "Mai apne liye lena bhul gyi jb usse diye tb. Hence I need a T-shirt."

"No," he deadpans. "Tumhe mere sath kapde pehnkr sone ki janjat q krni hai bhala infact mai toh kehta hu kuch bhi q pehna look at me, mai tumhare smne yuhi betha huna."

He's incorrigible. "Whatever. Maine jo t-shirt pehna h usime soo jaugi..but jeans..ugh."

My hands go to the zipper on my jeans, and I slide them down, it is not something he have'nt seen before, ever since our only sex relationship he actually make me count or I say cum every moment he get.

I stop undressing when I catch him watching. "It's rude to stare."

"It's rude that you're not fully naked." He pouts, fuck him and his cuteness but That gets a laugh out of me.

Kicking my jeans out of the way, I pull back the covers on my side of the bed. "Guess I'll be eternally rude then kyuki tum muje fully naked kbhi ni dekh paoge, I'll always be covered in one piece atleast."

I inwardly curse because that was supposed to be an internal thought. Not an external one.

He winks. "Hate to break it to you, Muffin, pr esa kuch bhi ni jo maine na dekha ho"

Not all at once together though. That time he barged in while I was writing on myself, I had on modest boy shorts and a bra, plus the room was dimly lit. And every time we've had fooled around after that, I've managed to keep at least one article of clothing on—typically my shirt—and the moment it's over I'm always in a rush to get dressed before someone discovers us. So while he's seen lots of various bare body parts, he hasn't seen the whole enchilada all at once.