Kiss Me - Yunki

This was inspired by an edit I saw on tiktok
---
Their concert had technically ended, but Heeseung, Jake and Niki snuck back on stage to entertain the Engenes that were a bit stuck in line, as they tried to leave.

"Engene!! Does anyone have any things they weren't able to give us???" Niki called out.

Heeseung chided Niki for asking that, to which Niki stuck out his tounge and told him he was just jealous he had the balls to ask. Before they could get into their bickering properly, an Engene cried out.

"I DO!!!"

"C'mon then, pass it up!!" Niki exclaimed, making grabby hands. The Engene passed it to a security guard who passed it up to them.

"Woah!! Nerf guns!! FEEL MY WRATH HYUNGS!!!" the maknae cackled.

"Engene, never ever give Niki nerf guns again, it's hell!!" Heeseung shouted as he ran from Niki who shot him, unrelenting.

"Jake!! Stop flirting with Engene and help me!!" the oldest in Enhypen screamed at the Aussie who was stood by the barricade currently singing Baby by Justin Bieber to an Engene.

"He's ours now get yourself out of the mess you let yourself get into!!" the crowd of remaining Engene who had at that point stopped leaving and were watching the chaos and fawning over Jake yelled back.

"Gee, thanks a lot, Engene!" Heeseung scoffed.

"That's what you get!! Layla loves you more than me now!!"

"Excuse me! She so does not!"

"Yo, Heeseung Hyung," Niki said, kinda just appearing over Heeseung all the sudden.

"OH MY GOD- what??!!"

"Take this and let's hunt down Jake Hyung together."

"Bet. I'm in," Heeseung said, before promptly firing at Jake and hitting him square in the ass.

"Hey!!" Jake exclaimed, touching the spot where his ass got hit, "I'm gonna get you back for that, Lee."

The Australian passed an Engene's phone back to them and climbed back on stage. He began chasing the two other idols, trying to get in a good enough position to tackle one of them, so he could take their gun. The Engenes had divided into three groups, teams Heeseung, Jake and Niki. Each group was screaming support for their chosen member as loudly as they could with their remaining voices after the concert.

Suddenly, a voice rang out, "Yah!! Where are you three?! I swear to the heavens and all holy deities, leave you lot alone for two seconds and you're all off doing something together... You better get back here soon before manager-nim finds you and drags you back here himself!"

Jay was using his microphone from backstage to get them to go back, since they were never actually meant to be out there.

"Oh be quiet Jay!" the three members of Enhypen who were on stage said in unison.

"I said what I said!"

"Do fuck off, Hyung," Niki remarked.

"Language, brat!"

"Don't tell me to lAnGuAgE or I'll tell everyone who can here me about that time I saw-"

"Fine! You little brat, I'm making Jungwon go get you," Jay cut him off before speaking no more.

In that time, Jake had picked up all the fallen bullets and collected the ones that had gone into the crowd from the fans who were screaming 'fight fight fight' despite the fact Jay wasn't on stage so he could be fought.