Dead or not? - Sunjake

Kinda like the heewon one but with a FortPeat series' twist-ish kinda thing
________________________

Sunoo couldn't live without Jake. That was how he had felt constantly after Jake had gone missing. Sunoo cried himself to sleep every day, could hardly function, therefore most certainly not being able to write his books. Then when he remembered that Jake had always wanted Sunoo to keep writing, he started crying even more. That had been his routine.

By now, two, nearly three, years had passed. Sunoo had managed to painstakingly write and publish three books. He wrote romance books, and he was very well known among readers of all kinds under his alias, Kim S. He'd chosen it for the same reason that Harry Potter's author had. (Not saying I like jk rowling just saying that she chose her author name for a reason) So people didn't have a biased opinion before they read his books.

Everyone loved the kind of love interests he wrote. Tall but not too much taller than the main character, loves motorbike racing, occasionally smokes and completely badass and protective/possessive.

If only they knew he based it off of his Jake, who he still longed for every day.

"Yah! Kim Sunoo!" his friend Jungwon called, shaking him.

"Ugh... What is it...?"

"You've been staring at a blank computer screen all day. Not to mention this," Jungwon tugged a crumpled up photo of Sunoo and Jake out of Sunoo's palm. "This isn't healthy. I know you really miss Jake Hyung, but he wouldn't want you to be in this state. You've been almost lifeless. And because you're so depressed, we're going on a trip. No laptop allowed. It stays here."

"Do I have to...? I was actually getting ideas right now."

"You can start writing the sequel to J'Adore later. Right now, pack your bags or I will."

"Can I at least know where we're going?"

"Nope. You'll find out."

...

"Sun! You came!" Riki cried, leaving his luggage with Jungwon and Sunghoon, running to hug Sunoo.

"Riki! Of course I did! Jungwon wouldn't let me say no."

"Amen to him for that! Do you know where we're going?? Jungwon won't tell us."

"He wouldn't tell me either. I swear if this is a prank or something I'm gonna kill him."

"Okay okay let's not conspire to murder me, how about that?" Jungwon intervened in a conversation that could've very well gotten dark very easily.

"But it's fun..." Riki whined.

"Talk about killing me and you will not be experiencing the pleasure of my tounge ever again."

A pack of tissues hit Jungwon directly in the face. "Sunoo why tissues?!"

Sunoo shrugged, "You need stuff thrown at you to understand that what you just said is not meant for anyone but his ears, and therefore can't be said in fucking public."

...

They were on the plane. And Jungwon had finally told them where they were going, since it was kinda written by their gate.

"I still can't believe we're going to Monaco!" Riki exclaimed as he leaned over the barrier between his and Sunoo's first class seats, taking something out of Sunoo's bag.

"Riki, is there any chance you could shut up? I've been listening to you talk about Monaco and Formula One for two hours," Sunghoon groaned from behind them, trying to cover his ears.