Bodyguard - Jayki

I'm going based off the UK laws and legal ages in this because Korean ones are confusing
_________________________

"Get out of my house! Get out NOW!" Riki's dad yelled at Riki's bodyguard.

"Dad please! He's done nothing wrong! It was a small slip up!" Riki pleaded with him.

"No, it's not nothing! Yeongjin endangered your life by being drunk on the job! He is leaving this house and I am finding you a new bodyguard! You hear me?!"

"Yes dad..."

"You hear that, Yeongjin?! GET OUT!"

"Okay dad, let's get you to your office and I'll get you some tea for you to calm down."

...

"Master Riki, your father would like you to go to his office," a maid called Ara told Riki as she caught him in the hallway.

"Thank you, Ara."

Riki made his way to his dad's office, wondering what he wanted.

"Yes dad? Ara said you wanted me to- Holy shit..." Riki asked as he went inside the office, cutting himself off when the hottest man he'd ever seen came into view.

The man was literally everything Riki had ever dreamed of having in a partner. Sharp, handsome face, prominent muscles, especially those biceps, he was tall, taller than Riki, he had a burning rose tattoo on his neck, and he could see more creeping up his arm through the white dress shirt he assumed wasn't meant to be kinda not opaque. The guy looked like he could be soft if he wanted to, like he had a good sense of humor, like he could cook, and overall like someone who's actually pleasant and likeable, but still scalding hot like fire.

"Quite striking in appearance, isn't he? This is Park Jongseong, better known as Jay Park. He will be your new bodyguard," Riki's dad told him.

"Dad! Why did you just- Aghh I need to go tell the others!"

"You will be doing no such thing without Jay."

"Dad! It's my friends! I'll be fine! They're all just as rich and important as me! They also have bodyguards! Why do I need to bring mine?!"

"Well if other bodyguards are there, yours won't really matter. He'll blend in, maybe even make bodyguard friends."

"He's not gonna blend in looking like Porsche from KinnPorsche, dad!"

"I'm going to take that as a compliment. Hopefully you also intend to say that my skills are anywhere near as good as Porsche's, and that I'm as good looking as him," Jay spoke up. God even his voice is sexy as hell.

"No I meant you dress like an alcoholic thief!"

"I would appreciate if you could calm down, Riki, and accept that I will be going with you."

"Fine. But I'm keeping an eye on you at all times in case you're a naughty boy just like Porsche."

"I can guarantee you that I'm nowhere near a naughty boy unlike you, according to some things your father told me."

Riki's insides were doing somersaults, backflips, the whole ordeal. Holy shit holy shit holy shit! This man was so fucking hot and his system didn't know what to do with that fact.

"What things has my father told you, hm?"

"Things include: accidentally taking down a gang, getting chased by police on multiple occasions, during one time you even managed to steal a taser off them if I remember correctly, and being a reckless drunk. It wasn't very nice of you to wreck that Mercedes. It was brand new, you know?"