From the pages - Heesun

Football in this oneshot refers to soccer - I am just British - also some parts are kinda inspired by meet me on the midfield by stardust_moonchild
__________

Sunoo was in his seat, waiting for the teacher to arrive, listening to music and reading BadBoys Like Pink Too by Jen Soleil Cheon (I made it up, not a real book). He giggled as he read the things the love interest Heeseung got up to, just to see his lover Seonwoo.

The slight background hum of the class stopped, and Sunoo heard the obnoxiously loud clicking of the homeroom teacher's high heels before he looked up.

He closed the book, sliding it into his bag and taking his airpods out. He looked to the front, and the teacher had a presumably new student next to her.

"Class, you have a new classmate. Introduce yourself, kid."

"Hi, I'm Lee Heeseung and I hope we can all get along," the student, Heeseung, said, bowing slightly.

Holy shit. This guy was hot as fire, had the same name as the character from BadBoys Like Pink Too, and looked like how Sunoo imagined the character would.

"Go and sit next to Sunoo in the back row, Heeseung. Wave your hand, Sunoo."

Sunoo waved his hand and Heeseung took a seat next to him, so clearly checking him out.

"Hi, I'm Kim Sunoo!" he introduced himself brightly.

"Pretty as your name is, I think 'Sunflower' suits you better, no?"

Even more holy shit. Heeseung had just nicknamed him the thing the book Heeseung nicknamed Seonwoo.

"I-"

"Shy are we, Sunflower?"

"M-maybe..."

"It's cute. Keep being so shy, the pink on your face suits you."

Sunoo promptly pulled up the side of his varsity jacket to hide his face.

...

At first break, Sunoo went to find his friend group, who were all part of the football team and spent most of their time on the pitch, practicing and/or messing around. Being the manager of the team, he was always there with them.

"Sunoo! There you are! I heard there was a new kid in your homeroom! And I also heard he's hot," Jungwon said, coming up to him.

"There is! His name's Heeseung and he really is hot. There's so much I need to tell you about him."

"Football can wait. Spill."

Sunoo sat down next to their friends' things, which were dumped into a pile. Jungwon did the same, and Sunoo spilled.

"So I was reading BadBoys Like Pink Too when Mrs Choi brought him in. Get this, his name is the same as the love interest Heeseung, he's given me the same nickname as book Heeseung gave Seonwoo, and he looks exactly how Jen Soleil Cheon described book Heeseung. Like how is that possible?! He told me my name was pretty, and to keep being shy because 'the pink on my face suits me! I could see his muscles through his shirts! Yes, I said shirts! He was wearing baggy pants, a black long sleeve shirt, then an ACDC short sleeve over that! He's got a nose piercing and the tousled cherry red hair book Heeseung is famous for! Dear jesus he's divine!"

"No fucking way!"

"Yes fucking way!" Sunoo exclaimed, catching a football that flew towards them and chucking it back as if it was nothing.

"That's, like, straight boyfriend material! I reckon you could pull someone like him!"

"I reckon I couldn't. I'm probably way too soft for him. If his dick size matches book Heeseung's dick size, I'd die!"