Surprise - Wonki

Jungwon's alarm rang, and he groans as he tried, and failed, to get up to turn it off.

"Riki yah, could you move just for a second while I turn that off, pretty please?" he asked the maknae, who was snuggled against him, stopping him from getting up.

"No, stay in bed with me longer," Ni-ki mumbled, burying his face in Jungwon's scent glands, which he'd been doing for a while even though he couldn't smell his scent yet.

"C'mon baby, you know I have to go do something today. You know it's important, I missed it last year, please let me go," Jungwon softly tried convincing him.

"Nope, nope, nope. Don't want you to go, wanna cuddle more."

Jungwon pressed a soft kiss to Ni-ki's lips, which the younger immediately responded to. Jungwon used this as an opportunity to quickly hop out of bed.

Ni-ki whined loudly at this, which made Jungwon chuckle as he made his way to the bathroom to quickly shower after finally turning his alarm off.

...

Jungwon was out of the shower, dressed and ready to go.

As he was putting his shoes on, Heeseung walked up to him.

"Jungwon ah, you sure you want to go visit those abusive pricks? They've treated you horribly and you still go to visit them every December 11th, and despite your hopes, they never change. Besides, Ni-ki could present very soon, perhaps even today! I think it's a wonder the whole dorm didn't get woken up from his whining when I presume you got out of bed."

As Jungwon opened his mouth to respond, a very upset and sleepy-looking Ni-ki waddled out of his room and up to them.

"Byebye Jungwonnie Hyung," he mumbled as he hugged him, burying his face in the crook of Jungwon's neck.

"Fuck this," Jungwon cursed, tugging off his coat and kicking off his shoes, "I'm not going anywhere. How could my parents possibly expect me to leave? Even if I missed it last year because of schedules, I'm not going! You're right Hyung, I'm staying. Get Jay to call my parents, tell them some lie, he's always been good with wooing our parents. Go back to bed baby, I'll be there in a sec."

Ni-ki waddled back off to bed.

"YAH! JAY! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Heeseung shouted into the bedroom corridor.

Jay walked out, perfectly dressed and everything, as if he'd been listening in and waiting.

"No I haven't been listening in. I know your thinking Lee Heeseung. I took the liberty of waking up early and getting ready. What do you need my help for?"

"Take Jungwon's phone, call his mom, and tell her he's in rut so he can't go visit them today," Heeseung told him.

"Alright, give me the phone."

Jungwon unlocked his phone and gave it to him.

Jay found his mom and pressed call.

- Hello? What do you want? -

"Hello ma'am. I am his bandmate Jay, I assume you know who I am. I would just like to tell you that he's in rut, and therefore won't be able to visit you today."

- Rut?! There must be a mistake! Have you seen him?! His appearance isn't worthy of that! -

"Ma'am, it's the truth. You just didn't know, as the company doesn't reveal it's artists' presentations until they feel comfortable, and he wasn't able to visit you last year."

- Ugh, whatever. Tell that little bitch he ca- -

"Ma'am, I am afraid I cannot accept foul language used against any of my friends. He feels very apologetic and is willing to visit you and your husband after his rut is over."