Divided love

Season 2 Episode 25

Synopsis: Ethan and Chloe start fighting each other. Why do they fight? What is it about? If they both fight, will they end up loving each other?

In the morning.

At Miller's house.

Chloe arrives at Ethan's house to get her and him out into the street.

Chloe: Hi, Ethan. Ready to go?

Ethan: No, not yet.

Chloe: What's wrong?

Ethan: I can't find my favorite shirt. I need it to go out and I can't find it. I do not know where it is.

Chloe: I can help you find your shirt.

Ethan: Yes, help me search, please.

Chloe: Okay.

They both start looking for him.

Chloe: That's weird. Do you look good everywhere?

Ethan: Yes, but it's not there.

As Ethan searches the living room for the shirt, Chloe starts searching and walks into her boyfriend's room. She finds out that her boyfriend's room is messy.

Chloe: Oh right. Dang it Ethan. Your room is very messy. If it's all messed up, then Ethan's favorite T-shirt must be somewhere. I am going to tidy up your room so that it is well organized.

Chloe will tidy up her boyfriend's room to find his favorite shirt.

Minutes later.

In the living room.

Ethan: Where are you T-shirt?

Chloe: Ethan. Come here, I already found your shirt. It's in your room.

Ethan: Really? I'm going now.

Ethan goes to the room and finds out about this.

Chloe: Surprise. I tidied up your room and I already found your shirt.

Ethan: (yells) My... My... My room. What have you done with my room?

Chloe: I tidied up your room because it was so messy.

Ethan: But why did you do it? It was fine like that.

Chloe: It was messy, Ethan. The room has to be well organized so that it looks impeccable.

Ethan: (turns back and gets angry, but calms down then turns and becomes cheerful in front of her) It's okay Chloe. I'm glad you found it.

Chloe: Fine. Here you have.

Ethan: Thanks. Before we go, I'm going to go to the bathroom to comb my hair. Wait for me here.

Chloe: Okay. I'll wait for you.

Ethan goes to the bathroom to comb his hair.

Chloe: Wow, that smells so bad.

Chloe smells the foul odor from Ethan's sweater.

Chloe: Ethan's sweater smells so bad. I know, I'll go wash his sweater so that the aroma is clean and good.

Chloe grabs and washes Ethan's sweater.

Minutes later.

Ethan comes out of the bathroom after combing his hair.

Ethan: Chloe. I'm ready now. Let's go for a walk. Chloe? Where are you?

Ethan makes it to the backyard and finds Chloe, but something happened.

Chloe: Surprise! Ethan, I already washed your sweater. It was sweaty and it smelled bad, but I washed it.