The dinner

Season 2 Episode 30

Synopsis: Ethan has dinner with Chloe at a romantic dinner at home. Nico and Stella will have dinner together in a restaurant.

At night.

At McKenzie's house.

Chloe and her parents organize a dinner leaving the plates, cutlery and glasses on the table.

Mila: Wow Chloe. Today is your first dinner with Ethan at home.

Chloe: Yes, really mom I'm very happy that it's going to be very wonderful and romantic.

Harry: I'm glad Chloe. Do you know what time your boyfriend is coming?

Chloe: He told me he's coming over at eight o'clock.

Harry: It's seven o'clock. There's still an hour left. It's going to be really nice that you and Ethan are going to get along very well on the new date.

Chloe: Yes, dad. How nice is the new dinner for couples only.

Harry: Remember Chloe, you have to act normal, try not to get nervous.

Mila: Yes. Try to calm down and everything will be fine.

Chloe: Sure mom and dad. Today I won't be nervous or anything. I will be calm and relaxed.

Mila: Sure. And talk well together. All right, I'm going to see how the food goes.

Chloe: Okay. I'll go change my fancy clothes.

-

At Miller's house.

The Miller parents help their son Ethan dress up.

Jessica: Ready son. Awww. You look very handsome with your suit and hairstyle. Look in the mirror how it looks on you.

Ethan's dad: You look great, my champ.

Ethan looks in the mirror.

Ethan: Wow mom and dad. I look very elegant and handsome. What an impression. I love how I look.

Jessica: Oh good boy.

Ethan: Thanks mom and dad for helping me.

Jessica: You're welcome son. Now the suit is ready.

Ethan's dad: No problem, champ. Are you happy that you will go to your girlfriend's house for a romantic dinner?

Ethan: Of course I do. Tonight is going to be very nice and romantic just between her and me.

Ethan's dad: Wonderful.

Jessica: Good boy. Come on. Hug me.

Ethan hugs his mom and dad lovingly.

-

At the Virginia Mall.

Nico, Stella in fancy clothes and their moms are at the mall and they came to the buffet restaurant.

Nico: Wow, a rich buffet to eat. I'm hungry.

Stella: Me too. Let's see what there will be to eat.

The couples and the two women who are mothers of their children sit at the new table.

Christina: Alright guys. Here we are.

The waiter: Good evening. Here you have the menu.

Christina: Thank you.

Nico and Stella look at the menu.

Stella: Let's see what's on the menu.

Nico: I hope it's something tasty to eat.