True love and color

Season 2 Episode 31

Synopsis: Nico with Stella and Chloe with Ethan show their true love with their favorite colors in a wonderful moment.

In the morning.

At Rosberg's house.

Nico and Stella have just left the house and are going for a walk together.

Stella: Whoo! It's time to walk and spend time you and me.

Nico: Alright, let's go over the plan one more time. First, let's go to the dessert shop and choose some dessert to try.

Stella: Since they're on sale, we can choose what we want.

Nico: Exactly. I'm excited to eat some delicious desserts that I have to try.

Stella: Yep. I am also excited. Let's see what delicious dessert there is when we arrive.

Nico: Once we are choosing and sitting at the table, we are going to take a photo for the memory.

Stella: Yep. It's good that it's on sale there and with new flavors of cakes and muffins. This is going to be very great.

Nico: That's right. Alright, we're here.

Nico and Stella arrive and enter the dessert shop.

Stella: And we arrived.

Nico: Wow.

Stella: Oh wow. Cakes and muffins.

Nico: I see the prices are on sale. Fantastic.

Stella: Amazing. Let's see what we can choose. Oh look, a vanilla and strawberry cake with cherries. I have never tried this.

Nico: Chocolate cake with colored marshmallows. Interesting. Delicacy cake with nuts. Wow, I've never tried it. Three milk cake with chocolate. Wow, that looks yummy.

Stella: Which one?

Nico: The tres leches cake with chocolate. (Nico saying in Spanish)

Stella: Wow. I've had that cake since I was a little girl. It is very delicious, sweet and very fluffy to the best taste. It is a traditional Latin American cake.

Nico: Wow, I've never tried that cake. I would like to try it.

Stella: Oh look Nico. There are small pieces of tres leches cake to prove it's there.

Nico: Wow, how nice. Excuse me, can I try one?

Lady: Yes, of course. You can try it one.

Nico: Thanks. Let's see, I'm going to try a piece.

Nico tries the small, square piece of tres leches cake.

Nico: Hmm. It's good. I love that cake. The cake you said, Stella. It is very fluffy and sweet.

Stella: Do you like it?

Nico: I actually love that cake. I'm going to order one.

Stella: I'll also order the tres leches cake.

While Nico and Stella order the tres leches cake to eat at the table. Ethan and Chloe walk together and go to the mall.

Ethan: What an amazing day.

Chloe: It's pretty cool. Today we are going for a walk in the mall to see what is there.

Chloe starts to get an itch on her back.

Ethan: Wow, Chloe. What happen?

Chloe: My back itches. I can't reach on my back to scratch.

Ethan: I'll help you scratch, sweetie. This will be fixed.