𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙.

┏━━━━ ゚。 ゚。✩。 ゚。 ゚━━━━┓

Aeya Targaryen

┗━━━━ ゚。 ゚。✩ 。 ゚。 ゚━━━━┛

Full Name 〉
Aeya sunborn of House Targaryen (goes by Hale in Ketterdam).

Nickname(s) 〉 The Raven, The Saint of Love and War, The Shadow, The Mad General, Rightful Heir. The Dragons' Daughter, The Last Dreamer.

Age & Birthday 〉 19, born the 29th of June.

Love Interest 〉 Kaz Brekker.

Sexuality 〉 Bisexual.

Abilities 〉 Chaos Grisha, Dragon Rider, Thief, Vigilante.

Extra 〉 gold necklace with a dot jewel, Valyrian Steel ring.

Theme Song 〉Kiki Rockwell x left for dead.

Quotes 〉 ❝Fire and blood.❞

❝Some people are just born with tragedy in their veins.❞

❝The earth is littered with ruins of empires whothat believed they were eternal. ❞

❝I don't know if I'm a good person.❞

OC Moodboard 〉

↳She's a ravenclaw and an old soul.

She's really bubbly and friendly, and absolutely loves socializing but can, and will, turn into the most ruthless version of herself if one was to push her. She's into trying and living new things as much as she can and gives her all to everything that she adores. Her love for history and random cultural facts make her a special member of each group she's in.

¤

Back Story 〉She was born in Astapor and raised in the Free Cities and King's Landing, Westeros, until the darkling came to collect the grishas of Ketterdam, where she was visiting with her mother and happened to find her by chance.

He took her from her home, although it was an escape from her abusive queen of a mother, then to The Little Palace in Os Alta considering how she was the first and only one of her kind, a chaos summoner with abilities that was still getting discovered.

But when the general found out that her powers were much greater than his and anyone else's (sun summoner too) and that she was the one prophecised to end him, he tried to kill her but she escaped, barely, and ended up fleeing to ketterdam with Vhagar and Vennys, her dragons.

And while she was injured because of The Cut that was used on her, she managed to fall into enough trouble to get the attention of the childhood boy she saved years ago and who just happened to have the entire Barrel in his palm.

¤

Background And Behaviour Observations 〉

Aeya is a grisha that has learned better than to go around showing what she can do to the world, as the fear she has seen many times amongst her own people seemed to have taught her ages ago.

She knows for a fact that if anyone was to realize who she truly was, all that she had built in this unknown city would fall apart, and she would never get to be free again.

And thanks to all that she has been through, Aeya has gained a lot of issues that not only complicate her relations with the people in her life, but it also undirectly injure the other people's feelings.

¤

Clinical Diagnosis 〉

𝔞/ adhd 〉because of the many risky environments she has been exposed to during her younger ages, y/n has developed trouble paying attention to the present situations she finds herself in as she is too busy fidgeting with something or over analyzing something else.

𝔟/ ptsd 〉a lot like Kaz Brekker, she has continuous flashbacks that can break down all of her efforts to merge in with society and hide the many secret plans she has for the future as it sometimes result in panic attacks that weakens her in front of higher peers.

𝔠/ eating disorder 〉considering the strict lifestyle she grew up in back at The Little Palace and with her mother in King's Landing, y/n somehow seemed to follow the old diet by the letter, which, even after months of her escape, seems to still trap her in the hold of the probability of her breaking it affecting her movement on the heists.

¤

Mini-Playlist 〉

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me x Lana Del Rey.

Hāros Bārtossi x Indigo & The Sirens.

United In Grief x Kendrick Lamar.

Hotline Bling x Billie Eilish.

Labor x Paris Paloma.

Left For Dead x Kiki Rockwell.

Leaving Tonight x The Neighborhood.

Oceon Eyes x Billie Eilish.

Aesthetic 〉

¤

Freddy Carter as Kaz Brekker.

Amita Suman as Inej Ghafa.

Kit Young as Jesper Fahey.

Ben Barnes as Aleksander Kirigan.

Jessie Mei Li as Alina Starkov.

Danielle Galligan as Nina Zenik.

Calaham Skogman as Mathias Helvar.

Jack Wolfe as Wylan Van Eck.

Dean Lennox Kelly as Pekka Rollins.

Deirdre Mullins as Tante Heleen.

Patrick Gibson as Nikolai Lantsov.

Archie Renaux as Mal Orestev.

Zoë Wanamaker as Baghra Mozorova.

Anna Leong Brophy as Tolya Yul-Batar.

Lewis Tan as Tamar Kir-Batar.

Sujaya Dasgupta as Zoya Nozyalensky.

¤