CHAPTER NINE: FELIX BEGAN TO REMEMBER.

In the middle of the dark and frigid night, Felix was alone at Forestvale Manor. The silence was almost painful, and he wished for someone else's comfort and warmth. He remembered his passionate night with Mia. Despite his best attempts, he couldn't get rid of the longing in his chest. His thoughts were overwhelmed with the pleasant sound of her voice and her gentle touch.

Felix felt himself travelling back in time, and his mind became jumbled with memories. He noticed a young woman with dark hair holding him tightly and softly touching his hair. Felix's heart raced as he realized it was Terra, his long-lost girlfriend whom he had forgotten about. He was conflicted and overwhelmed with emotions. On the one hand, he was still in love with Mia, and his heart was heavy with the knowledge that if Terra was real, he couldn't be with Mia. On the other hand, he still felt a strong attraction to Terra, a longing he never thought would return.

An unpleasant sensation crept in, and Felix's heart broke while his chest filled with warmth. He wished he could spend just one more night with Mia, to experience her love and presence, to relive the time they spent together the first time. However, he knew it was wishful thinking.

As he stepped out of the manor, he could feel the weight of grief settling over him. The chilled night air caressed his skin like a soft embrace, but he couldn't tell if it was the warmth of Mia's affection or the harsh reality that surrounded him.

Felix decided to take a nighttime stroll around the abandoned gardens of Forestvale Manor. He took in the moon's splendour, which contrasted with the chill in the air, as well as the few stars that dot the sky.

He reminisced about the nights he spent with Terra, who had a happy demeanour and a captivating smile that could light up any room. He could almost feel her soft lips against his own, along with the warmth radiating from her body. Suddenly, he remembered the time they spent together at Forestvale Manor, but the mansion was not in ruins at that time. How did it end up in this state of disrepair? Was he not only an amnesiac but also insane?

But his thoughts kept returning to that delicious moment. Felix had been rendered speechless by that night of love. Terra's passionate touches and passionate lips come to mind, and he can almost taste her sweet flavour. Felix can almost feel her massaging him, but it's only a faint memory.

As Felix's emotions overpower him, tears began to fall down his cheeks. He could no longer ignore his damaged and befuddled heart.

Mia spent the entire morning getting ready for her date with Felix. She carefully sifted through her closet, looking for the perfect outfit that would make her look stunning without trying too hard. After much deliberation, she finally settled on a white lace dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, paired with a pair of sleek black heels. 

As she stood in front of the mirror, she couldn't help but feel a flutter of nerves in her stomach. This was her first real date with Felix, and she wanted everything to be perfect. She applied a light coat of makeup, accentuating her natural features, and brushed her long hair until it shone in the light. 

Despite her efforts to look her best, her thoughts remained consumed by Felix. He was her first experience of true love and passion, and she couldn't stop thinking about him. She was eager to see him again and to explore the depths of their connection even further.