CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX: IN DANGER

In this chapter, I present Alisha Rogers who is going to be an important character. I will tell you in detail later.

Mia went to Forestvale Manor early the next morning to accompany Ryan on his expedition to the Balance Dimension. Mia was worried about what had transpired recently, but she knew she had to undertake this voyage. She had to catch Terra, and Ryan's help was needed.

Once in the attic, Ryan asked her:

"Please take my hand to prevent us from traveling to different dimensions."

Ryan spoke a few unusual Latin phrases, and the portal opened.

Mia stood captivated by the mysterious circle before her. When Ryan invited her, they cautiously stepped into the circle. As they entered, Mia felt as though they were moving in circles, encountering a myriad of destinations. Some were frightening, while others were incredibly delightful. Finally, they came to a standstill, enveloped by an overwhelming silence.

"We have arrived, Mia," Ryan informed.

The Balance Dimension stretched out before Mia, painting a stunning picture of lush, green landscapes. The air was filled with the melodious calls of unfamiliar birds, creating a symphony of nature. Above, the sky was a brilliant shade of blue, adorned with a scattering of small, fluffy white clouds in the distance. As Mia inhaled deeply, she was greeted by the refreshing scent of pure, untainted air, carrying with it the essence of the natural world around her.

"What do you think, Mia?" Ryan asked.

"It's a beautiful sight. In the distance, I can see the remains of a structure. Terra could be hiding out there. Let's get started," Mia suggested.

Ryan wasn't convinced, but he agreed.

The structure was rather deteriorated, but they could tell it used to be beautiful. It appeared to be some temple. When Mia and Ryan neared the most well-preserved portion, they were tackled by an elderly woman Mia recognized from a dream.

The woman smiled as she welcomed Mia.

"Welcome, Mia."

When her eyes were directed at Ryan, her smile faded.

"What are you doing here?" she said.

"I am with Mia. We are looking for a girl."

"Don't put your trust in him, Mia."

"Don't worry, ma'am; I know who he was and is. He won't hurt me in any manner."

"I am not sure... Can I read your aura, Ryan?" said the old woman.

"Do whatever you want."

The woman circled Ryan and looked at him. She eventually stated: