Ch 18. Lullaby

"Mavy boo," Kim drawled as I open the door. She was standing at the door holding an origami of rose on her left hand.

"Hey." My heart skipped a beat with the sight of her. She was on her pyjamas and crocs really looking ready to hit the sack. Her hair a little tousled but still beautiful.

Stepping aside giving her space to walk in to, she set foot inside handing me the origami of roses. I gladly took it from her and stared at it for few seconds.

Upon closing the door, her arms snaked around my waist engulfing me on a tight warm embrace. Her chin settled on my shoulder snuggling on the crook of my neck. I felt her sigh and relaxed on the hug and I cant help but to melt into it.

"Mavy boo," she mumbled all snuggled up while swaying side to side standing in front of the door.

"Hmm." I hummed while I revelled on her warmth.

"Is it bad that I'm missing you so much?" Another sigh came out from her.

I hugged her arm and leaned on her behind me. "You tell me." I retorted.

She halted on her track and made me face her. "I think not." She smiled softly still focused on my orbs. "How bout you keep reading and I'll just snuggle beside you?" She suggested holding both of my hands.

Moments like this nagiging marupok ako even when I'm trying so hard not to. Her being so adorable is something I cannot resist and always ends up giving in.

Sometimes passed and we were at my bed all snuggled up but I can't really focus on the book I was currently reading. Her head nestled on my tummy while she's busy reading on something that looks like a pdf file on her phone. The business woman that she is.

"Mavy," she called not lifting her gaze nor moved an inch. She's still on my tummy but her phone is nowhere to be found anymore. Her arms clutched on the side of my waist.

"Hmm?" I put down the book on my hand and looked at her.

"I'm sleepy." She sighed making me smile like an idiot.

"C'mon up here, bumbum." Just then she moved and I was greeted with her sleepy eyes and tousled hair. She crawled up and let herself sink into my arms. Her warmth immediately spread over my body giving a peaceful feeling.

"Mavy." She called again but this time she was looking at me earnestly. "I have to ask you something." She mumbled skeptically maintaining our gazes.

"Should I be scared?" I chuckled nervously.

She pouted and I saw her eyes shifted on my lips then back to my eyes. "Are you gonna get mad if I tell you that..." she paused and sighed.

"I'm dying in anticipation, bumbum." I tapped the tip of her nose with my finger making her close her eyes a hot second.

"Are you gonna get mad if I tell you that I stole a kiss when you were sleeping when we went to Nana's birthday?" After spilling those words, I felt her finger dangerously close to my lips grazing my chin.

I was surprised with her question that I was not able to answer quickly and all I can feel is the swarm of butterflies on my tummy.

Did she really kissed me?

Regaining my composure, I blinked and held her hand still grazing my chin. "Why didn't you kissed me when I was awake, though?"

"I woke up that night and you were peacefully sleeping beside me," she paused and I caught her eyes looking at my lips. "And I just felt the need to kiss you."

Right on this moment, I'm wishing that she can't hear how my heart beat is going crazy. I'm over the roof with her confession and I really don't know how to contain it.

"Are you not mad?" She spoke pulling me out of my daze.

"Not at all." I smiled at her sheepishly as there is nowhere to hide my blushing face.

"Are you gonna get mad if I kiss you right now?" I unconsciously bit my lip upon hearing those words escape her lips. I didn't know that the simple lip bite would cause tension between us coz I felt her body tensed up.

"Not at all, bumbum." I whispered.

She retracted from my embrace and propped herself up towering over me. I have never felt like this before, my body is betraying me offering itself to Kim losing all of my inhibitions.

I watch her wet her lips and damn, it's the most sexy thing I have ever seen. There's this profound anticipation and I must admit that I have been waiting for this to come for a little while now.

"Kiss me." And just like that, as she lowered her face, I instinctively closed my eyes.

Oh God, her lips. It's sending knots on my tummy.

She tersely owned my lips sucking it gently trapping it between her teeth sending me overdrive. Her lips felt so warm and soft brushing into mine leaving me like a feather afloat.

My breath got caught up in my throat when I felt her tongue made its way through. There's no denying how she dominates me and I would gladly let her. All that can be heard in my room is the noise  of us kissing.

I felt her hand gliding up from the side of my legs up to my waist making my heart beat erratically. I can feel my body starting to feel ardent with every touch she's making. Gosh, is this how it feels like?

A little while, I felt her hand settled on my torso and just then, a moan escaped from my lips when I felt her hand squeeze below my breast right on my torso.

Fuck!

At that very moment, I loathed myself wishing the ground would open up and just swallow me. I didn't know where did it even came from. I have never felt this kind of high before from any make out I have done. I'm utterly embarrassed of how my body reacted with her touch, how did I let myself carried away that easy?

"I'm sorry." I apologized indecisively and ran to the bathroom locking myself trying to escape my embarrassment.

My face was so flustered checking it out on the mirror. My whole body felt so hot and it seems like its having a hard time regulating my normal body temperature.

"Mavy, I'm sorry. Come out now, please?" I heard Kim from the other side of the door but I don't think I have the courage to come out anytime soon. My embarrassment is gnawing me.

Few moments of silence before she spoke again. "I'll just go back home so you can come out now." She concluded making me falter and rushed towards the door.

She was about to get out of my room when I got out of the bathroom. "Bummy, stay?" I mumbled breathlessly.

"You sure?" There's this perturbed look in her eyes and I instantly regretted running away from her. I nodded and watch her walk towards me engulfing me in a tight but gentle hug.

"I'm sorry for going too far." She whispered while caressing my back. "Sorry for making you overwhelmed, I didn't mean to. I was carried away maybe because I haven't had this kind of intimacy for so long. I'm sorry, Mavy boo."

How can I resist her? Just the way how she calls my name is enough to make my knees weak. She is my weakness.

I sighed and slumped on the hug not able to form any coherent response. "Cuddle?" She asked after sometime and I just nodded.