Waffles

Oh man. That was the best sleep I have ever had in my life. I think to myself as I begin to stir awake.

As I shift, I become aware of the constant vibrating, tingles from something next to me. Enjoying the feeling, I fight with my eyes to open up but only one complies.

I take a deep breath in when I see strands of firey orange hair in front of me.

I smile. Well. The word smile seems too small for what's happening on my face. I think if I didn't have ears my lips would spread out and wrap right around my head.

My heart jumps for absolute joy.

She's real and she's right here in my arms. Where she's supposed to be.

I've never been more greatful for nightmares as I am right now.

This time. I'm not letting anything or anyone frighten my tiny little mate.

Feeling her in my arms I realize just how tiny she is. She must be what, all of 5ft1? I raise my head and gently move the covers to check how far down her feet are.

My eyes skim passed her waist. Over her nice broad hips forming a mountain incline growing from her waist. The gentle decline into her thighs...

I involuntarily lick my lips.

Damn! I'm going to be a dead man if she catches me eyeing her out like this. I pull the covers back over us no longer caring how far down her feet are.

I have other problems.

Seems as though what my eyes saw my crotch liked. Very very very much.

I try and inch away from her by pulling my arms out from around her. My body has other idea by the seems of things because my arms aren't moving worth shit.

She stirs.

I freeze.

She stirs more.

My eyes widen.

She turns over, goddess she's cute when she's half asleep. I plop my head back on my pillow thinking how Isaac is going to notice just how whipped I am already and he's going to take pleasure in torturing me.

"Hey. You ok?" She asks. Her morning voice is slightly deeper and horser than her normal voice.

I grab onto her tightly, she's going to need a distraction from my now fully standing manhood. She will vanish if she sees that, and I swing her over my chest to the other side of the bed and hear a mixture of a squeal and laughter come from her.

I laugh too because she sounds so fucking adorable.

"Go pee. Then we can go down for breakfast." I tell her.

She slides off the bed, her laughter turning into giggles.

As she's about to entre the bathroom she stops and looks down at herself.

"Uuuhmmmm. Not really breakfast attire." She grimaces.

"No worries, there will be something for you to change into when you come out. Oh and there's a spare tooth brush in the cupboard under the sink." I tell her.

I'm not exactly going to tell her that in my delirium of knowing she exsists that I went and got my delta, Shannon, to go on a full on shopping spree just for her. That would make me seem creepy.

She disappears into the bathroom and I book it out of the bed to my cupboard where I had unpacked all the stuff Shannon got for her and pull out a panty and a bra, wait, that would seem too obvious, so I put them back. I grab a pair of jeans and a vest. I look them over. Yeah, that says borrowed. Then I notice the tags still on them. Shit! I quickly rip them off and do a label and tag hunt on both items.