Chapter 3

1st Period just ended. Now, I am walking with Christina to the cafeteria. She said she'll be introducing me to her group of friends. How'll they be like? I guess I have to find out. When we enter the cafeteria, she leads me to an almost full table.

"Hey guys! Guess who this is?" She asks.

"Now, who do we have here?" A handsome guy with chocolate brown skin asks, eyeing me up and down. I blush.

"Everyone, this is Tris. She's gonna be our new friend. Today's her first day here!" Christina says, smiling at me.

"Hey Tris! I'm Uriah! Welcome to the Pansycakes Table!" The guy who eyed me up and down earlier says to me.

"Uriah!"Christina snaps at him. Everyone laughs. I giggle. Pansycake? What's that?

"Don't mind him!" Christina says.

"Hello there, Tris. I'm Four." A deep voice says from behind me. Christina looks surprised. I turn around to see the most beautiful pair of eyes ever. They're a shade of deep blue. Like the ocean, so blue that I almost wish I could drown in them.

"Hi! Um, nice to meet you." I say. He has a strong jawline and I must say, he's well built. He must work out a lot.

"Well, I'd love it if you sat with me for lunch." He says. Christina gasps. Why is she so shocked?

"Alright." I say. He smiles and sits next to Uriah and pats the space beside him.

I look up to see that everyone has stunned looks on their faces.

"Now, there's something we don't see everyday." A boy with celery green eyes says."So sorry, Tris. Where are my manners? I'm Will."

"Tris? This is Marlene, Shauna, Lynn and Zeke." Christina says to me. I nod at all of them.

They seem like wonderful lot of friends. How's it gonna be?