Chapter 12

Back to Tris POV...

Skip the one week to the day of the talent show. Fourtris going to happen very soon..stay awesome and keep reading, initiates!

Today is the day of the talent show.I'm going to sing Shower by Becky G and I'm so nervous. Four seems to be really happy nowadays. I don't know why but still I like that side of him. Today he looks really excited.

"Hi Four! I say and sit beside him at Math.

"Hey there!" He says and kisses my cheek. I blush. He does that a lot. We've also finished and handed up our love poem for Literature. He came up with the poem while looking at my face. At least, that's what he said. Mr Neil comes in and lesson starts.

xXx

I'm at home now trying to pick out the outfit for the concert. (The picture above is the outfit. and it's not mine. ) I finally pick out a white knee-length dress. I was designed by my mother as a gift for my sixteenth birthday. I put on minimal make up and go down.

xXx

When I arrive, Four sees me and his jaw drops. I blush and look down.

"Y-you l-look...amazing, T-tris." He stutters.

"You don't look so bad yourself. Come on, let's go." I say. We go to the back stage.

"So what are you going to sing?" I ask.

"That's a surprise." He tells me. "I chose that song because I it makes me think of my crush."

"Oh right." I say and my smile falls. Oh, I wish I hadn't asked right now. He didn't have to mention her.

My song makes me think of Four. But he doesn't know that. I notice that he is holding a rose in his hand.

"This is for her, the girl I like." He says. I feel like bursting into tears, but I regain my composure. I get called up on stage. The song starts.

I don't know it's just somethin' about ya.

Got me feeling like I can't be without ya

Anytime someone mentions your name

I'll be feelin' as if I'm around ya

Ain't no words to describe you baby

All I know is that you take me high

Can you tell you that you drive me crazy

Cause I can't get you out my mind

Think of you when I'm going to bed

When I wake up think of you again

You are my homie lover and friend, exactly why

You light me up inside

like the 4th of July

Whenever you're around

I always seem to smile

and people ask me how

well you're the reason why

I'm, dancing in the mirror,

singing in the shower

La da dee, la da da, la da da

singing in the shower

La da dee, la da da , la da da

singing in the shower

As I sing the song, I get lost in it. When I'm done with it, I get loud applause and cheers from the audience. Especially my friends who are standing in the corner. I smile and get out from the stage. Next is Four. What Makes You Beautiful my One Direction plays. I love this song!

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You turnin' heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know you're beautiful, uh-oh

That's what makes you beautiful

He sounds so good. When he finishes the whole song, he does something peculiar.

"Tris? Can you please come here?" He asks, looking at me. Oh my god, I swear I've never felt more embarrased in my whole life. Why is he calling me up stage?

I go and stand next to him.

"Tris, that song was for you. I really think you're beautiful, sassy and funny. I want something more then friendship between us. Yes, you're the girl I like. And I know you like me because I heard your conversation with Christina."He kneels down on both of his knees and holds the rose out to me. "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

I cannot believe this is happening! This is the craziest thing ever! He asked me to be his girlfriend in front of an audience.

"Yes! yes! yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend." I squeal. The whole crowd goes wild with applause and cheering. I swear I hear Christina squealing. He gives the rose to me and grabs my waist and presses his lips to mine. This is the most romantic thing ever! Oh my god!