Chapter 24

Tris POV

Yay!!! It's finally the day, it's prom!!! Yes!!! I ended up picking this pinkish dress my mom gave for Christmas last year. It's amazing and I know that Tobias will love it. I put on minimal make up but not so much that I'll end up looking like Lauren. She said that she'll make today hell for me. Whatever she tries, I don't care.

xXx

When I arrive at my school at like 7 in the evening , the music's already started and Christina comes running up to me, squealing.

"OMG!! Tris, you look so beautiful!! This dress is goddamn sexy!!" She says.

"Thanks, you look amazing too!" I say.

She leads me to the indoor stadium, which is being used as the party place. There are little tables and our group is sitting on of them. When they look at me, both Uriah and Zeke's jaws are on the floor. I see Tobias isn't there and disappointment washes over me.

"Oh, Four will be right back to see like this!! His eyes are literally gonna pop out of his head and roll on the floor!! You just wait!!!" Lynn says to me.

I blush."Thanks."

Then the principal comes to stand on the makeshift stage which is decorated beautifully.

"Alright, I've decided to announce the prom queen and king!!" He says. Isn't this announced at the end of the prom or something? Oh, well. It's unique.

"The king will be.....Four Eaton!!" He says and Tobias goes up to the stage, looking so handsome. He's wearing a white button up shirt and a black suit and tie over it.

"The queen would be....my beautiful daughter, Lauren!!!" He says and I feel as if my whole world is going dark. I didn't know Lauren was the principal's daughter!! No wonder she didn't get expelled. And she talked him into making her the prom queen and Tobias the prom king. He's my partner and he's taken away from me!!! Lauren walks up onto the, looking as slutty as ever. She stands so close to Tobias and he looks so uncomfortable. Poor Tobias!! Now he's stuck with her all day.

"Sorry, Tris! That slut!!!" Will says, putting a hand on my shoulder. All of them leave with their pairs and I'm all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, poor Tris!!! Don't worry!! Stay Awesome and Keep Reading, initiates!!!