℘ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

"hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ ᧁׁυׁׅᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒, ᨰׁׅhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮tׁׅ ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒?"A little girl with short orange wavy hair asks, as she gave the space in front of her a questioning expression.She held the bars of a big gate with both of her small hands.Her big green eyes showed interest and curiosity."A gate, it connects the inside and outside." A small scratchy voice replied snakly. "Outside?We've never been outside." A small little girl with h/c hair and bright e/c eyes commented.She stared out to the other side of the gates.The other side showed a dark "hallway", with tons of big green metal doors along the walls going down. "That's because we haven't left here since being born." A boy with marshmallow white hair replied. "So is this what mom always tells us about?", the orange hair girl said excitingly. "Never go near the gate or fence in the back of the forest because its dangerous." The girl continues,repeating the words from their guardian. "She says that, but its not true." A little boy the same age with black sharp hair replies back. "Its..not?" The little girl with h/c hair asks. 

"Hey Ray!" The orange hair girl suddenly jumps up facing the black haired boy. "What would you do outside?" She continues. "I don't know, you Emma?" Ray asks looking at the ground before looking up at her. "I'd ride a giraffe!" Emma exclaims excitedly. "Good luck." Ray says, turning around and hitting his back on the big bars of the gate before turning his head to the h/c haired girl. "What about you Y/n?" He asked.Y/n gave a few seconds to respond before saying, "I wanna become a scientist,no a builder, or , wait..... a fighter!!...Actually....."The girl slumped in her place, "i don't even know.." The girl said in a whining tone before slowly falling to the ground and sitting with her knees hugged to her chest. "Well, whatever you'll be, I think you will be the smartest of them all." Ray said blankly, but meaning to sound encouraging.Couple of seconds pass before the white haired boy speaks up.

"This gate.." The white haired boys says before continuing, "..you know, I wonder what its really keeping us protected from." The boys continues, then grasping both his little pale hands on the big bars of the gate.The four look into the darkness on the other side of the gate, expressions of confusion,wonder,determination, and obliviousness.

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLLLLOOOOOO.

I sound five saying hello but this is my first ever book i'm writing so why tf not. Idk if people will read this bc it IS kind of an old anime now, but since i'm starting to write, i wanna go with something easy so i chose this anime.Thank you so much for reading and chapters will probably take long to publish, but whatever.