ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 8

ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅ ℘ᨵׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅ

The two boys stare at each other for a long moment before Ray speaks up, smirking, "Are you serious? Cut it out." "Ray, you've realized right? I set a trap for three people.I told Don it was behind my bed, and Gilda that it was in the second floor bathroom ceiling, at least that's what I told you. I Actually told Don the dining hall, and Gilda the library." Ray's smirk falters as his eyes hood down a bit. "The rope behind my bed ended up being gone. So what about the other two spots? Should we go over and check them out?" A moment of staring at each other passes before Ray lays on Norman's bed, his legs hanging out. He covers his eyes with the back of his hand before breaking out in manic laughter. He stops at an instant, then peeks out from behind his hand to look at Norman, "Aw man, and here I thought I was doing so well.... Yea you're right." Ray says as he sits up on the bed, "I'm the one who's been spying for mom." Ray says as he looks at Norman, gesturing his hand out."So, what gave it away?" "It was when Sister first came to the house." Norman says, walking in front of Ray. 

"I was disgusted with myself, I suspected you instantly." Norman keeps talking as Ray looks at him with a light smile. "My own friend. It was really the worst case scenario. I'd wish I had been wrong about it. Because you being the traitor would be quite problematic for us, but for the enemy? Picking you was the obvious choice. You would be able to provide input to our plans, which would be perfect for keeping control of the situation. You were the best one for the job." Norman explains while Ray's smile gets wider. "Can't get anything past you. How embarrassing, I walked right into your little trap." "There's one more thing. You see, I have a feeling this isn't the first time you've done this." Norman says while Ray's smile falters again. "If one of us suddenly started giving mom tips,I doubt she'd be so trusting." Norman continues as he leans into Ray's face while his smile returns. "For a while now, I can't remember when I wasn't her spy. Guess you could say that I'm a sheep dog for a shepherd." "You knew about all of this and helped mom out anyway!?" Norman exclaims, raising his voice. "Yea." Norman stares intently at Ray, " Everything we talked about, all the planning, it was nothing but a series of lies?! How much have you been telling mom? Can the trackers even be broken?" "What are you gonna do with that info? Gonna ditch me based on my answer?" "No I won't. I want you to stay close, like you always have been." Ray's smirk falls yet again as Norman continues to talk. "Isn't it great Ray? You get to hide your mistakes. You tried framing Don so you could keep spying on us, correct?" "Just tell me what you want." Ray says with a long face. 

"Three things. One: You will continue to stay with us, and promise to guarantee our safety. Two: I want you to share all the information you have. Three: Flip to our side.And become a spy for our team instead." Ray's eyes widen at the third request, "Your gonna use me as your trump card?" Norman nods. "Are you an idiot?If that was your objective then you should've kept quiet and used me. And when it was time to execute the plan you could've cast me aside. It would've been easy!" Ray says annoyed. "Your right about that but, Y/n reminded me were all family so.." Ray's eyes widen at the sound of the girls name being spoken out. Norman sits on the small dresser nest to the bed, "That's what made me change my mind. I wanna believe in you too. We're friends before enemy's, am I right? After all, aren't you the one who hid little bunny? The night we went to the gate, if you hadn't told us we could make it in time, we wouldn't have gone.You laid out the bread crumbs for us to find out the truth about this house for our selves. You set this up for all four of us to escape, didn't you? Why did you become mom's spy?" Norman talks before asking Ray a question. "Why not?" "If you were completely on mom's side, then it wouldn't make sense to reveal the truth to us. You've been controlling our actions. About the trackers, the timing of our escape, and how quickly the plan moved forward. That's why you didn't want us leaving ten days from now. But at the same time you were also keeping mom under control. Your actually not our enemy, are you?" Ray smiles, "You still think that huh? I volunteered. I guess, it's more like I sold myself really." Ray says looking away while Norman sighs. "And all of it was to prepare for the escape we're planning!" Ray yells as Norman gasps lightly. "If your going to learn more about the enemy, it's best to do so from the inside.Which is why I ended up offering a deal to mom." "That's risky." "Not really, I'm one of the finest products she's raised here.She's cared a lot for me. She wouldn't throw me away. Well that's how I saw it.She's someone who cares more about profit than rules. I made sure to ask for two things." Ray says while putting up two fingers. "First was not to be shipped out if I cooperated. The second was rewards in exchange for results." "What kind of rewards?" "Various junk. If it isn't in the house she secures it for me." Norman widens his eyes as Ray nods. "My reason for doing it was to check what I could and couldn't get. But also to research the outside. Turns out, as long as it was safe, she could get me lots of things. But everything she brings back is dated." "So then, when you said you had an idea to break the devices.."