ꫀׁׅܻ℘ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅ ℘ᨵׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅ

Ray walked down the streets of New York City as he scrolled on his phone. He wore a dark blue button down shirt with black pants that equipped a black belt. A brown leathered watch sat on his wrist is what topped it all off. He put on his phone camera and fixed his hair a bit. 'What am I missing.?..oh!' He thought before reaching into the pocket of his pants and took out lip balm. 

He quickly put some on and pursed his lips together. After looking in his phone's camera for a while, he finally put it down and continued walking. He walked by designer stores, convenience stores, restaurants, and souvenir shops. But out of all of those, he stopped at a car repair shop on the other side of the city. To him, it looked like the largest garage he had ever seen yet. He could see a group of four people working on the car with different types of tools, assuming all of them were men. 

He awkwardly walked up to them and cleared his throat. All but one of them snapped their heads and looked at him. The last person stayed under the car, working.  "Hello. Can we, uh, help you?" One of them asked, confused on why a well dressed man interrupted their work. Ray nodded and cleared his throat again. "Uh, yea. Do you guys know Y/n L/n by any chance? I'm here to-"

"What the hell do you want with her?" The person from under the car spat. They finally rolled out from under and removed their dark shaded glasses. A girl with muscular arms and tattoos imprinted on her shoulder sat up, with the serine glare of her green eyes. She had black scuffs and dirt all over her. The men who worked above cringed and went back to work immediately. She raised a brow. "Well?" Ray snapped out of his trance and nodded. "Oh, uh, I'm here to take her on a-" "Not happening." She interrupted.

Ray furrowed his brows in confusion, but also irritably. "Huh?" "I said it's not happening. She's got work to do and she's got a boyfriend. So if you're not him and you have common sense, then go." She snapped as she wiped some of the scuffs off her face. Ray sighed, getting annoyed by the second. "Yea, I'm her-" 

"Ray!" The girl and Ray snap their heads behind to see Y/n running towards them. Y/n wore a floral dress and white sandals. The dress she wore was a palish pink with an orange tone, that was a bit cinched at the waist. Her hair was let down, with white flower clips on the sides. She wore some makeup, but not too much. The girl sitting on the floor looked back at Ray, her mouth agape. "You're Ray?" She questioned, but Ray was too busy looking at Y/n. 

Y/n stopped in front of them. "Haha, sorry. I just thought I could finish some paperwork while I was waiting for you.....Oh. So I see you two have met." She said before looking between her coworker and lover. "Ray, this is Audrey. Audrey, this is Ray." She said, gesturing towards each of them. Audrey scoffed. "Y/n. This dude is your boyfriend? I know you said emo, but I didn't expect-" 

Y/n slapped her hand over her friend's mouth. She giggled nervously at Ray. "Haha. Don't mind my friend Ray." An irk mark appeared on Ray's forehead as Y/n tried her best to keep her friend quiet. "Yo, Y/n!" They all turned around to see a dark skinned man with dark purple dreads and a wide smirk. He looked to be a couple years older than Y/n. He ran up to Y/n and handed her sheets of paper. "You forgot these." 

Y/n paused. "Oh, I don't need them right now. Just leave them on my desk...if you can?" She said, asking at the end. The man chuckled. "Yea, sure." He looked at Ray and stretched out his hand for him to shake. "My name's Ajdin. I'm the head manager here. It's nice to meet you." Ray shook his hand. "Yea, same here. My name's Ray." The man then looked at Y/n and fist bumped her. "Well, good luck on the date; both of you." 

Audrey gaped at her manager. "You can't be seriously letting her go on a date during work, right?" She asked in disbelief. "Well, she finished all her paperwork and asked me so; in my words, she's a free woman." Y/n stuck her tongue out at her friend as she linked her arm with Ray's. "Bye guys. Have a great time." Ajdin said, waving them goodbye. Audrey rolled her eyes and went back under the car. But not without muttering a quick- "Bye." 

Ray and Y/n walked out of the shop and walked down the busy streets. They stayed in comfortable silence until Ray spoke up. "I like the dress. To be honest, I didn't think I'd see you wearing one." Y/n chuckled. "What did you think I was gonna wear?" "I don't know. Jeans?" The two walked down a few blocks to a new bakery that had just opened up. It had two floors with a beautiful view off of a balcony. They decided to sit on the balcony after receiving their food. 

__________________

After their time at the bakery, they walked to a nearby park. The sun was now setting to a beautiful red and pink color, as they sat on a bench. Right next to a willow tree. They looked out at the sky view, Y/n laying her head on Ray's shoulder. "I really wanna go skydiving." Y/n said, out of the blue. Ray smirked. "Like Emma and Norman? You could never catch me doing that." Y/n looked back at Ray. "Why not?" "I could give you a million reasons why." 

Y/n started to give Ray a list of risky things to do, but he denied almost all of them. Y/n groaned. "Ugh, isn't there anything that you like?" She said, now laying her head on Ray's lap. He looked down at her. "I like you." Y/n rolled her eyes and sat up. "Well, I know that." She said, now sitting how she originally was; normally. Ray shook his head. "No, you don't get it..." He then grabbed one side of her head with two of his fingers, making her look at him. They stared deep into each other's eyes. "I like you, a lot." 

They still stared at each other, for what seemed like a while, until they finally leaned in to kiss each other. Their lips danced with one another's softly, as they held each other's faces in place. The delicate touch between them made them feel a feeling of overwhelming love as they pulled each other in. When finally parting, they rested their heads on one another's forehead. Y/n scoffed. "It's called 'I love you', idiot." Thׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ ᥣׁׅ֪ɑׁׅ֮υׁׅᧁׁhׁׅ֮ ɑׁׅ֮ꪀׁׅժׁׅ݊ ℘υׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᥣׁׅ֪ ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ ᨵׁׅtׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻr ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅ ɑׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ᨰׁׅꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᨰׁׅ tׁׅrꫀׁׅܻꫀׁׅܻ ꪀׁׅꫀׁׅܻ᥊ׁׅtׁׅ tׁׅᨵׁׅ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻꩇׁׅ݊ ꯱ׁׅ֒hׁׅ֮ꪱׁׅ⨍tׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ ⨍rᨵׁׅꩇׁׅ݊ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅᧁׁhׁׅ֮tׁׅ ᨰׁׅꪱׁׅꪀׁׅժׁׅ݊.

________________________

I'm finally done with the first book I've ever written. Omg. Thank you all so much for staying this far into the book. It really means the world to me that you guys actually found it interesting lmao. I do have one last thing for u guys tho, in the last chapter. I've said it like a million times, but it'll hold more info. But if ur not interested, thank you so much again for reading my book.