Chapter 7

When eventually someone has opened the door, I sighed in triumphant. Finally!

Maddox's eyes widened as he scanned the whole mess. I scoffed to hide my frustration and anger. He's not Fierce, and though he's an enemy too, my anger couldn't be directed at him fully but to Alfiero. No men with him, I stopped my self from snorting.. He's too confident to send a man alone here in inspite of my boredomness.

My face went stoic when his gaze dropped on me. "What the devil is happening here?" I could sense the amusement on his voice but I still made a straight face.

"Where is Alfiero?" from the wall I pushed my self up towards his direction. My eyes followed his as he frowned at the broken Air Conditioner.

"Poor Aircon." he tsked before he glanced at me back. "He will meet you in his office."

I tried to supple the smile that started creeping on my lips. So it took a savagely broken room for him to answer my request. "I got bored. Your master shouldn't have made me wait." malamig kong wika.

"Figured." he shrugged, once more his eyes wandered the room.

"Are you going to clean the mess? Or are you coming with me?" I asked impatiently.

His mouth formed into an "oh" and then he just shook his head, like he was amused of something. He walked towards the door and I followed him out. I threw daggers on both of the men outside the exorbitant door before I continued walking.

A minutes past before we stopped in front of an elevator. I tilted my head before I entered.

"Your master is weird." that words slipped before I could stop them.

Maddox chuckled. "Yeah, you're not the only one who think that way."

I cleared my throat when the elevator stopped. We both stepped out and the white painted hallway welcomed my eyes, a few paintings were hung. Naipilig kong muli ang aking ulo. I had been visited some of the oldest castles here in Germany like with 7th to 10th century old castles but unlike this one. It seemed he made a strong foundation to make it more steadfast against breakage of natural calamity or so. Making it classic and modern is one thing but building an elevator was hilarious!

"He's waiting inside." Maddox told me as we stopped in front of a huge classic door with a touch of modern, it was intricated with a lavished Romanesque Revival style. I think the whole castle or palace was inspired of of it.

I just glared at him and headed to the door, was stopped mid way as I noticed how modern its lock was. I tilted my head before twisting its door handle and went inside like my need for his master was so urgent and couldn't be delayed in any manner. But was rooted to the spot when my eyes fixated on Alfiero La Nostra.

He was on his back and only in his tiny towel. And when he turned on my way some droplets from his hair were glistening down to his shoulders, down to his sculptured chest and through his hard molded abs.. At the time my gaze went down further to his Apollo's belt, the air around the room immediately became thick. I tried my best to pull it back on his face. I swallowed hard while he on the other hand looking unbothered that I was seeing him almost naked.

"Oh Scheisse!" I instantly grabbed the door handle and hurriedly went out. I felt the rushing of the blood in my veins, affecting my entire body.

My wided eyes changed into a murderous one directed at Maddox when I heard him snickering. I think my vision turned red and my body acted so fast. I didn't hold back of myself when I gave him a five hundred forty degree kick.

"Shit!" he was caught off guard or might be belong to the weakling department that resulted him on the floor.

"Idiot!" I stopped myself from attacking him more. "You were save, dumbass." my gaze went to the far ends of the hallway, where the elevator was situated as it made sound. I was expecting it, when I saw a camera not so far from where we were standing. I knew it, they were watching us. As soon as the five men neared me, Fierce's door suddenly burst out open.