Chapter 17

"I'm here to fetch you."

My lips twitched. "Neith Holsten."

He gave me a quick scan before his head tilted. "You should be dressed by now." pagkasabi non ay bumalik sa aking mga mata ang kanyang tingin.

I crossed my arms and raised him a brow. "As you can see, you're disturbing me." nilingon ko ang loob ng aking kwarto to show him the dimness. Stating the obvious.

He nodded. "I understand, Lioness. You don't like the family. But the family is expecting you for tonight's supper."

"I don't care." I said in a cold tone.

Again his head tilted and I was only watching him fishing out his phone. Maya maya pa inilahad na niya ito sa akin. I didn't accept it, it felt like I know who's on the other line.

"Please.." he offered his phone once more.

I bit my lips and hesitantly I reached his phone and placed it on my ear. It was silent. Nagtaas ako ng kilay kay Neith but he was only in serious mode watching his armband watch.

"If you won't talk, I'll give it back to Neith."

I heard a sigh over the phone. "..The family is waiting for you to join us.."

"I'm afraid to disappoint your family, but I already refused it. Didn't Maddox report it to you?"

"..I'll meet you in ten.."

My lips pursed. Stupid brute. "I said I don't want to come." the irate feeling has started manifesting in me.

"..still, I'll meet you in ten.." balewala niyang sinabi.

My brows furrowed. "I said I don't want to come! And I'm on my sleeping clothes already! I'm about to sleep!"

He inhaled deeply. "..Here's your choices, Lioness. Get your ass here and have dinner with the family. Or you'll have a dinner with me.. alone. And let's see if you can satiate my appetite, you as the main course or my dessert. Perhaps both. You choose.." then the line went dead.

My widened eyes blinked numerously, processing what he just said. That brute! I fanned myself. He's got the guts of saying those vulgar threats? I was almost crushing the phone in my hand and was just only stopped when I heard Neith cleared his throat. I narrowed my eyes at him and smashed back the annoying thing in to his chest. The hell of this people!

"I'll wait you here outside." Neith said in a casual tone. Like he's so sure I'd come after that phone call.

I shut my eyes tightly while chewing the insides of my mouth. The fuck! Mabilis akong tumalikod at isinara ang pinto. I'd make sure to get even to Fierce after all the humiliation he'd caused me.

Halos masira ko ang closet sa pagkuha ng maisusuot. I just took whatever my hand can get hold of. Kung pwede lang na shorts at t shirt ang isuot ko ay gagawin ko talaga. But then.. pwede naman siguro..

"What?" my brow raised at Neith, his mouth was half open. He seemed like he wanted to say something but in the end he kept it on himself. Good. Coz I don't give a flying fuck!

He said nothing. He only pursing his lips, even looked confused if wanted to offer his arm or not, he then just led me the way.

A minutes of walking and now I could hear the voices and got the glimpse of the long table. My walking slowed as noticing the grand table was full of people, darn it! But when my eyes dropped on my revenge dress I managed to chin up, head high gracing the long table of the enemies. Neith walked to his chair. And I ignored everyone that giving me the stares, my eyes only focused on him. He was busied.. with the girl I saw with him earlier.