Chapter 16

"Are we done here?"

"Yup, two shots will be fine." said Killian after pricking my arm, my last shot today.

Yesterday, he asked me to come back here for my following shot against the poison. Tumayo na ako at ganon rin ang ginawa ni Killian. My head tilted when he offered his hand. Slowly I accepted his handshake.

I heard a clearing of a throat and my eyes snapped at Maddox. "Shall we go now, Miss?"

Bumitiw ako sa kamayan namin ni Killian at kunot noong humarap na sa alipin ni Alfiero La Nostra, pero sa hindi malamang dahilan para ko ng buntot magmula pa kahapon. My mouth opened to answer him but I was halted when I heard Killian's invitation.

"Pardon?" hinarap ko si Killian.

He smiled politely. "We should catch up? It's been ages. And I'm sure you're some sort of getting bored here."

Now that he mentioned that. I might consider his offer. I was actually knaking my head overnight thinking about what happened between me and Fierce, in his bedroom.

Granted that I let past when he kissed me once, that's because I first stole him a kiss. But what happened yesterday was way intimate.. deep and close to.. I cocked my head.

"Sure," without a second thought. That was a good diversion for me, to sort this mess in my head.

"But Miss Lioness, Master Fierce strictly said you should-"

My eyes narrowed at Maddox and I snapped. "Screw your Master! Tell him to go to hell!"

I was pissed! The heck of that man to tell me what to do and not. After what he did to me yesterday. Not that I was being sentimental, but at least not the way it was ended. And oh my fuck! He just kicked me out like I was some one of his whores after what happened.. When he's the ever first man who touched me like that my entire life! No one nor ever Storm had kissed and touched me there! He's the only fucking one!

Kaya naman walang nagawa si Maddox, I even threatened him so he wouldn't wander around. I was so pissed that even seeing the idiot's face was reminding me of his brute Master. And that incident.

That just by mere closing my eyes, I could feel the tingling sensation, the way his mouth devoured me. The way he hovered on me on his bed, na hindi ko man lang namalayan na naihiga na niya ako ng tuluyan coz I was too intoxicated of his damn kisses. The way he cornered me in between his knees and the way I felt him on me.

"I finished my masters in the US, few works there then I decided to go back here." Killian said with enthusiasm. "How about you?"

"I done my Business Administration here. But I oftenly go abroad, then I was in Germany and supposed to take law when.." napatikhim ako. "..when all this shit happened." I saw him cringed at that.

He frowned. "But you can continue your studies once you get back home."

My brow raised. "Well, if your Mafia will be dignified enough and true to their word then I'm good." I shrugged.

He only smiled at me. Ako naman ay bumaling lamang sa mga bush roses, it's quite refreshing here. Not sure, if they trusted enough Killian to bring me here outside, or the La Nostra Mafia was being true to their word. Na kailangan ko lang tapusin ang aking punishment at makakabalik na ako sa amin. Which was by the way, in a few days would be my next session of punishment.

"Do you love him?" his question pulled me out of my reverie.

"Huh?" I was confused. "Who?"

He watched my face for a brief moment like he's searching of something and then a bark of laughter escaped his mouth. Halos mataboy niya ang mga ibon na nasa mga puno dito sa malawak nilang garden.