Chapter 13

My eyes traveled from my light colored face down to my knee solid v cut-out  black dress. A sleeveless one that has covered my back. Instead of letting my hair down, it was now in a high pony tail. I put an ample amount of make up on my face, Fierce had provided all. From clothing, shoes, jewelries and make ups. And putting make up wasn't that hard to do. It's like you do painting, just right inspiration and all and voila. You had a masterpiece.

When a knock came, I sighed and met him halfway. His eyes roamed my face down my dress, then it went back to my eyes. His jaw clenched but it seemed he looked.. satisfied. I didn't hear a violent remarks or so, surely it was a satisfaction.

"Shall we?"

"Yeah." I walked past him. He followed and was walking beside me. And as soon as we reached his car, he opened it for me. My lips pursed at what he did.. I wasn't used. I slid in his car and then he closed it too before he walked to his side. We got a driver and Maddox for this drive.

It was raining cats and dogs, I sighed.. unlike the summer time in Germany here in the Philippines now has a rainy season.

An hour of driving and I was seeing the gigantic billboards here in C-5 bridge..

As soon as the car came to a stop, I eased out. Didn't wait for the cavalry to open it for me once more. Medyo nalito pa ako ng huminto si Fierce sa harapan ko. But when he took my hand and wrapped it around his arm ay medyo napaawang ang aking labi. I was halted by that for a brief moment, he almost pulling me that made me my movement. We entered the building, my eyes wandered and tried myself to somewhat calm down. Kabado ako, coz this actually the first time I got out in public after a few months of being captive.

When we reached the elevator, I removed my hand on his arm before I entered. He stared at me but he didn't say a word or two. I stayed away from him, nasa sulok ako ng elevator kahit tatlo lang naman kaming sakay nito. The two men, Fierce and Maddox have started talking about their business. When it hit the floor Fierce eyes dropped on me, pinag taasan ko lamang siya ng kilay. Naunang lumabas si Maddox pero hindi sumunod sa kanya si Fierce, that's when I realised he's waiting for me. I glared him and stalked out of the damn elevator. Medyo mabilis ang paglabas ko pero nagawa niyang hilain ang aking kamay at ikapit iyon sa kanyang braso habang hinihila na ako sa kung saan. I was literally dragged with my killer heels on me.

Someone had received us and brought us in a two door room. At nang buksan iyon sumalubong sa amin ang malawak na conference room. Sa unahan at pinaka sentro ay may bukas ng presentation. Muli kong itinikom ang aking bibig.

"Fierce," bati ng lalaki, he looked like the same age of Fierce or maybe a few years older.

"Vasyl,"

"Glad, that you approve of this meeting this time." they shook hands and then the man's eyes dropped on me. "And you bring a date too."

"Yeah," his short answer.

The man extended his hand for a handshake. Tiningnan ko lamang iyon at hindi tinanggap, humalakhak lamang siya at parang wala lang na binawi ang kanyang kamay. "Well trained?" nakataas ang kilay na binalingan niya si Fierce.

"Let's get down to brass tacks." seryosong wika lang ni Fierce.

"Sure, Fierce La Nostra." he motioned us the seats and then he spoked to his secretaries and other staff. We took our seats silently.

"Project Morpheus is still at eighty percent. And yet we were getting numbers of people who want to experience it beforehand." the man, Vasyl, revealed more of the details as he tapped on the big screen. He's well prepared like the usual boss or speaker.

"Therefore, if I want to see someone that is no longer around, this Morpheus can help me make it a reality." dagdag ng isa sa mga speakers.

"Is that all the range of this project?" Fierce asked.