Chapter 37

A/N: Hallo my beloved readers! I will be going on a vacation with my family soon, so I will be missing in action for about a month or so. And for those who are sensitive to graphic bed scenes you can skip this chapter. It's too hot to handle!! Hahaha! Also, please don't forget to vote and comment!

Dankeschön,
-AliehsAugust

.

.

.

I couldn't remember the last time I had a good sleep. I stirred and opened my eyes, greeted by an unfamiliar ceiling and a familiar scent that filled my nose. When I glanced to my side, the bed was empty.

It's fine, if he's not really one for cuddling. I checked my appearance and realized I was still dressed in an oversized t shirt and panties, my face flushed. I was actually expecting him to give me more but we settled for just one. After that, he snuggled up to me and we fell asleep. It wasn't a bad idea, considering how late it was last night.

Muli kong ipinikit ang aking mga mata and tried to reminisce what happened the night before. I had been worried about Fierce, so I decided to go to see him, and I did. He seemed cold and disenchanted about seeing me. It was when I decided to leave that the fire between us ignited.

I bit my lip after remembering how I naughtily provoked him to become rough and hard in bed. Napanguso ako, thinking about how we had had sex last night, but unlikely to our first time, last night was.. how do I put this into words.. he seemed restrained and if I hadn't teased him, it probably wouldn't happened. I shook my head at my own thoughts.

Slowly, I sat up and felt the soreness between my legs. Sana kahit tatlong beses man lang namin ginawa para sulit ang sakit ng katawan kinabukasan. I chuckled to myself, feeeling a bit insane. And speaking of Fierce I wondered where he was.

My nose followed the scent, like a wolf sniffing the air.. his alluring scent.. the combination of vanilla, mint and a perhaps his perfume. I had actually been thinking about buying the brand of his ciggy and asking him about the scent of his perfume so I could put them together in a bag and put them in a diffuser.

I wasn't that addicted to his scent, right? I completely left the bed to find him. Nakakailang hakbang palang ako nakita ko na siyang nakaupo sa isang sofa, malapit sa malaking bintana ng kanyang kwarto.

He seemed in a trance as he was looking outside the window. His hair was disheveled and he looked as if he had just taken a shower. He was only in his denim pants and shirtless, and the way his muscular arm and ironclad body flexed whenever he puffed his ciggy was mesmerizing. Mist! I had the urge to take several photos of him. It was the most captivating scene I had ever set my eyes on. He was too picturesque.

His gaze moved from the window to my direction. I stopped mid step when our gazes locked. Feeling nervous, I cleared my throat and continued nearing him anyway. His attention was all on me, he puffed his ciggy as soon as I stood in front of him. A ring of smoke was drawn in the air while he eyed me up and down. His eyes blazed, but he remained silent.

No one spoke, we were just having a staring contest. After I engulfed myself in his aesthetic appearance, I swallowed hard and dared to sit on his knee. This was the boldest move I had ever made with a man, with him.

But I couldn't think of anything right now. I was too captivated by his hypnotic blue gray orbs. And sitting on his knee was a more subtle way of owning him, than straddling him and kissing him hard. That was more hardcore.

He seemed a bit shocked by my bold move, but his jaw only tightened. He didn't push me or utter a word or two, he only put his ciggy in his mouth, watching me intently. My hand held onto his muscular shoulder, and then my other hand stopped him from his cancer stick.