Chapter 46

This woman in front of me bore a striking resemblance to her, to Aria de Rose. Right now, I was having a hard time; a war inside me was brewing.

Naghahalo ang ibat ibang emosyon, at iniisip ko kung paanong magkakaroon ng dalawang tao na halos iisa ang wangis.

Doppelgängers are basically people that look exactly like you, but they are not blood related to you in any way. There are some cases where these people cross paths with each other.

At ngayon, nasa aking harapan ang isang tao na halos kamukha ni Aria de Rose. I already tried the AI of how she would look like a few years later or in her early twenties.. and she looked exactly like this woman in front of me. They could be passed off as twin sisters. A replica in short.

"I don't have all day," malamig na wika ng babae, in contrast to how sweet and warm the Aria de Rose I've known before was. "So spare me the bullshit."

My eyes hardened. "Who are you? And why do you share the same face with Aria de Rose?"

She laughed humorlessly. Tinaasan niya lamang ako ng kilay. "It's because.. I am Aria de Rose."

"Bullshit!" I heard a gasp behind me, and I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

I had a chance to meet her here in one of Heinrich Schmidt's properties. At kasama ko si Veyron Sinclair at ang mga tauhan niya. He and the organization believed of this woman as a lethal weapon of the mafia, of the Schmidt family. Kaya naman hindi niya pinaunlakan ang kagustuhan kong makausap ng mag isa ang babaeng ito.

He's thinking I might get hurt or we might both end up killing each other.. which is close to reality. Because perhaps this woman shares a strong resemblance with Aria, but the coldness and death her eyes manifest are weird.

Hindi ko na rin kinailangan pang pasukin ang laboratory ni Heinrich Schmidt, they granted me this one asap after the latest harvest of my egg.

"If you are Aria de Rose, then how can you explain this," I pushed some documents towards her.

Her aura became serious to deadly. She squinted her eyes at me, making only a quick scan. Saka malamig ang tingin na tumitig siya sa akin. "If you're convinced that I am a decoy, then why waste time of meeting me?"

"I want to know how you managed to acquire some of her memories," isa iyon sa naging palaisipan sa akin, nakausap ko ang mga magulang niya nung kailan lang. Uncle Salvatore thought and believed of her as his lost Aria. Because of certain memories this woman held in her hands.

"Like I used to sleep at Uno Schultz's place?" she raised a brow at me.

Mataman ko siyang pinagmasdan at napasinghap. "That's given, they were a couple. Not hard to guest."

"Well, you can only see through things when you want and believe it, but if you don't.. then everything won't matter." kibit balikat niyang sagot.

"If you're really Aria de Rose.. how come you didn't know that I am Uno Schultz?"

Her eyes turned to a slit, like a murderer who wants to attack her prey. "You bitch! How dare you killed him and say that?!" she was about to launch at me.

"Hold it, Rose!" Veyron's voice halted her from assaulting me. Kaagad itong nakalapit sa akin, ganon rin ang dalawang tao na humawak sa babae na tinawag nilang Rose, ang babaeng kamukha ni Aria.

When I find it ridiculous, coz I can defend myself. I know how to break bones and stop a beating heart. After all, I am still the head of the Arachnidos.

"Get her out of here," wika ni Veyron sa kanyang mga tauhan. "Are you okay?" pagkuway tanong nito sa akin.

Like he's checking me or something. It irritates me whenever he acts like that, as if I were a damn fragile porcelain made of low-quality materials, made in China, that didn't pass quality control!