Chapter 31

Not so sure wether this Veyron Sinclair was vain or he's just too confident. The two personnel were now down as I passed by.

Pagkatapos kong ipakita ang aking fake ids and some diverting phone calls. They let me enter smoothly at first and just being halted shortly when they found me suspicious kaya wala na akong nagawa kundi ang patulugin sila.

"Vash I need vision." I whispered.

"All is clear." Vash replied instantly.

My strides were calculated as I hopped in to the elevator and pressed the forty eight floor. It didn't take too long as I arrived in the floor and went out in a speed light. My eyes swept around to the numbers of CCTVs. Though Vash had manipulated their system, it would not be longer before the enemy noticed it.

"Give me access to the room."

"A moment, please." then hearing him tapping onto his keyboard. "You're good to go."

I was holding both of my guns with a silencer before cautiously entering the room. Like what Vash had narrated me, the room was all clear. "Excellent."

My eyes darted at the huge and well intricated painting in this office. My mouth curved into smile and dashed in front of the painting work out delay.

"You only have three minutes before the laser will be back in activation mode."

"Copy." after removing the painting, a prominent vault came in to my gaze. Didn't have more time to be mesmerized by it and I tried to enter the said combination. After placing of the code, the vault made a sound and I hurriedly grabbed its door and pulled it open.

My lips pursed as it was indeed a huge vault with a size of a big square room. Stacks of money in dollars, gold bars and some of this newest heavy equipped guns were in here.

I let the vault's door opened and went in. I was tempted with this high tech guns but then I remembered why I was here in the first place. I searched for the papers but nothing.. And it took no genius when I saw another small vault.

"Alpha Canis Majoris." I murmured the name of one of the brightest stars at nights. I learned that this small vault was named after Sirius A or Alpha Canis Majoris.

Closing my eyes and tried to remember its code. When my eyes snapped open I punched the number quickly and it made open. I didn't waste a time and rummaged the files and read them at speed, but it would take moment to finish them all. Kaya naman inabot ko ang aking body bag at isinilid lahat ng dokumento.

"Move your lazy ass now, Uno." Vash said in a haste.

"Done." isang beses ko pang tinapunan ng tingin ang high power gun bago lumabas ng vault. According to my intel, that one could pulverize an entire village within a range of two to ten kilometers.

"Son of a bitch." Vash hissed.

"Visitors?"

"Homies."

"Numbers?"

"A dozens. About to get into the elevators. And four are already waiting outside the main door."

"The laser?"

"It will activate in five four.." dammit!

I forcefully push the door and it flung open, rolling over to the floor and I shoot the four men cleanly. This time I must give them a fatal shots. I was half sprinted towards the elevator now.

"They're coming." Vash said nervously.

"Open the fire exit door. I'm going for plan B." instead of taking the elevator I ran to the fire exit heading to the rooftop. "Damn!" I shoot back to the lower level before I made my exit to the rooftop. "Sadana, where are you?"