Ch. 22: Home Sweet Home

By the time they made it back to Triplet Manor, Camila was having some tea with Elizabeth and Mavis as they were walking about something.

"I'm back!" Luz said to her mothers, "And I might've turned Boscha and a friend of hers into posters, I'm going to go hang them up in my room."

"That's nice, dear." Elizabeth said.

"Just turn them back before dinner." Mavis said.

"Will do!" Luz said running up the steps.

"How can you be so calm about that?" Camila asked.

"Boscha's favorite spell is transformation, this isn't the first time she or someone else has been turned into an object." Elizabeth said, "In fact, the chair you're sitting in was an intruder."

Camila went a bit pale.

"Oh, the number of times Boscha used that spell to sneak Willow and Skara in before she told us they were in a poly relationship... I mean, seriously, she was a crafty girl." Mavis said.

"I can assume. Luz never did magic without me knowing. But I'm sure she is just as skilled as Boscha." Camila said, trying not to think about the person-turned-chair she was sitting on.

"Didn't you tell us she accidently melted you once?" Elizabeth asked.

Camila let out a cross between a sigh and a chuckle.

"She did, sure the eye and the ears were a bit weird, but that was the moment Manny and I realized that she was... unique." Camila said, "Oh, and then my 'Beloved' Husband, decided to make Luz laugh by using the mop on me!"

"Hey, I hear melted people make great cleaning solution." Mavis said.

"Well, I did make that kitchen sparkle." Camila said, "But that was a very uncomfortable few days."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't that bad. I know that being a liquid is rather soothing. Just being still and going with whatever flow comes your way." Mavis said with a smile, sighing in relief.

"Dear, don't freak her out." Elizabeth said, putting her cup down, "I suppose I should go check on Sasha and make sure she doesn't rip them, or else they'll be stuck like that forever."

"That's not helping." Camila said calmly.

Elizabeth went up the stairs and knocked on Luz's door.

"Sasha, it's one of your witch mothers. Can I come in?" Elizabeth asked.

"Sure, come on in!" Luz said through the door.

She opened the door, into the fairly blank room. The bed had white sheets on it, no wall paint or anything, a bare desk, and two posters taped onto the wall.

"Well, looks like you're decorating a bit." Elizabeth said, "They look quite nice against the wall."

Amelia crossed her arms and turned away so she was facing away from Luz.

"I really don't like you right now." Amelia said.

"I'm proud of you though!" Boscha said, giving Luz a thumbs up.

"Thanks, sis." Luz said, "I... actually don't know how to return you two to normal... mom, help?"

"Of course, dear. Not only will I teach you how to change them back but I'll also tell you that certain transformation spells wear off after a few days." Elizabeth said.

"Uh, you won't teach her that now will you?" Amelia asked, putting her hands on the poster like it was glass, "I just want to be out of this flat prison."

"How is this any different than normal with your flat ass and flat chest?" Boscha asked with a smirk.

"I AM NOT FLAT! I'M DEVELOPING!" Amelia shouted, turning red and slamming her hands on the "glass." "You better hope they let you out first, because I'm putting you through a paper shredder if not!"

"Mom?" Luz asked.

"Don't worry, Sasha, I have this under control."

The two returned to normal. Amelia stood up and brushed herself off.

"I will still throw you into a paper shredder." Amelia said, "I don't care if you're back to normal or not."

"Well excuse me for trying to help you." Boscha said, crossing her arms.

Amelia made a motion with her arms, ready to choke Boscha. Luz got in the way.

"Okay, uh, can we not do this in my room?" Luz asked, "I just got it."

"Don't care, she needs to pay. You get a pass since we just met." Amelia said, her hands still in pre-choke.

"There's no point in doing that, Amelia. Who knows if Boscha will hate it or like it." Elizabeth said, teasing her oldest daughter.

"Damn right!" Boscha said, "Do it, I'll like it."

Amelia grit her teeth, seething in rage from Boscha willing to be punished for getting into her love life!

"Guh! You are such nymph!" Amelia shouted at her.

"I don't think you know what that means." Boscha said, "It means Beautiful Young Lady." Boscha said, smirking, "Now what are you going to do?"