Ch. 23: Crazy Family

Five minutes later, Boscha had an ice pack over her right eye, which was swollen and purple.

"Damn, didn't know Amelia had that kind of strength." Boscha said.

"You deserved that." Luz said.

"Sasha is right, dear." Elizabeth said, crossing her arms.

"And by the way, on Earth, Nymph is short for "nymphomaniac." A woman with uncontrollable desire." Luz said to her sister.

"Eh, still accurate." Boscha said.

"You need help." Luz said to her sister.

"I love you too, sis." Boscha said with a chuckle.

"I love you both, flaws and all." Elizabeth said to them.

"And Titan, there are plenty of flaws." Mavis said.

The trio turned to see Mavis and Camila standing in the doorway.

"Your friend just left and gave a few choice words for you, Boscha." Camila said.

"Eh, she'll get over it." Boscha said.

"She said that if you butt into her love life again, she'll shove her foot so far up your ass, you'll be licking her sole clean." Camila said with a blank tone.

Boscha just laughed.

"Oh, that's a weak threat." Boscha said.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Luz asked.

"I'm too hot to handle. That's why I need two girlfriends." Boscha said.

"I meant like... mentally." Luz said.

"She finished brewing too fast when you two were a potion." Elizabeth said, "It's part of the reason she's older than you."

"I am perfect just the way I am." Boscha said, pouting.

"We know but you could stand to learn some humility and be less prideful." Mavis said.

"Agreed. Too big a head and you'll come crashing to the ground." Camila said.

"And we don't mean when you usually bang your head on the ground while playing Grudgby." Elizabeth said.

"Oh! Speaking of grudgby, I can't wait to show you my moves in the court. If you like it, I could even train you for the next season!" Boscha said to Luz.

"I think Eda has talked about Grudgby before." Camila said.

"Well, maybe I'll take you up on that offer." Luz said, "Once your eye heals."

"Agreed." The three parents said, looking at each other before laughing at their "jinx."

"Our parents are weird." Luz said.

"Yep." Boscha said.

"The fruit doesn't fall fair from the tree." Elizabeth and Mavis said to the duo.

Luz just smiled.

'This is my home life now. And I kind of like it.' Luz thought before remembering Eda, Hooty, and King.

Counting them, Luz realized she now had almost four mothers, a sister, and two brothers.

'Oh, if Papa could see this now.'

He would grin at the thought of seeing his wife with three others. All together in one big happy family. It made Luz wish he was here to see this. But he was, from heaven...along with someone else that wasn't within anyone's sight. Someone that paid special attention to Sasha.

'The lost twin of the Triplet family, living in the human world until now. How did she return in the first place?' The person thought, watching from a tree branch and using a magical spying device to hear and see them.

The Golden Guard used his staff and teleported away. He was going to report this to Belos so he could plan the next move.