2

The next week, after every class Y/n seems to find Grimmjow walking within her view. She's looking away when she can, trying not to pay him any mind. She tells herself "He's a fly on the wall." But he must be a really big fly on a very small wall. Each time she sees his blue hair, that cute cold smile and irresistible blue eyes, she walks the other way.

Y/n's classes ended early, and she managed to duck and dodge him, not seeing an eye nor hair of him for the last two hours. She sees her truck, and she's got tunnel vision for it. The safe space of going home, and not having to worry about him for the rest of the day. Till he walks in her view, and leans against her truck.

"Wha- what?"

"Damn thats how you answer me? No hi or nothin?" Grimmjow says.

"What is it that you want Grimmjow?"

"Want me to be honest? You." He bit his lips slightly and smiled, wanting to snatch her up and kiss her.

"Where's your girlfriend at?" Y/n said with slight attitude.

"Nel? I don't know."

"You should know, that's your girl."

"She won't lemme break up with her.  I'll tell her I don't want her any more and she comes around the next day like my words don't mean shit."

"Maybe they don't."

"Stop playing with me. You've been avoiding me all damn day."

"Yeah I have, motherfucker you have a girlfriend." Y/n says the last part low, looking around making sure nobody's listening. "Can you just move? So I can go home? How did you even know this was my car anyway?"

"You're the only one on campus with a holographic G class. You brat."

Y/n's truck:

"Glad you noticed, now please just move

"Glad you noticed, now please just move." Y/n tries to go to the driver side, but Grimmjow steps in front of her.

"I'm coming with you. I wanna hear those pretty sounds you make." He smirks.

"Grimmjow, I'm not sleeping with you anymore. That night was a mistake, you have a whole ass girlfriend dude. Go fuck her, isn't that what she wanted that night?"

"Y/n, stop talkin bout that girl. I don't want her, I want you." He steps closer.

Y/n moves back with her keys in hand, trying to seem irritated so he'd leave.

"I want to fuck you to sleep right now, fuck you till you can't remember your own name."

Y/n's legs squeeze together as she stands, of course this was involuntary but he noticed it. "Oh so you like when I talk like that huh?" He steps closer and she backs away with each step he takes. "So what's it gonna be huh? You gonna lemme come home with you? Fuck you into next week? I've been thinking about being inside you all goddamn day, the way you taste, the sounds you make. Be lucky I have enough composure not to turn you around and make you take it right now."