6 (Lemon)

After they grabbed a quick bite, Y/n agreed to go back to Shuhei's place. The elevator ride was long as hell, only because he was in the penthouse. Y/n smiled looking outside the elevator with her fingers on the glass, leaving prints like a child. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." She backed away, trying to wipe her smudges. He laughs at her, "No no, it's cute. Please, continue." After the elevator reaches the top floor, she gets out rubbing her ears.

"Did your ears pop?" He asks.

"Yeah, it sucks asshole." She says rubbing them.

Shuhei laughs more, taking a key fob from his pocket and waving it in front of his door.

"So you need that thing to get up here?" Y/n says pointing.

"You need it to do almost everything in this building, that includes leaving and entering."

Y/n face showed amazement, but all emotion dropped when she walked into his penthouse. She stood at the door with her jaw on the floor.

His place:

"Can I come in too?" Shuhei said standing outside

"Oh um, I'm sorry I just... Shuhei. If I knew your place looked like this I would've..." Y/n trailed off while looking at the view.

"Came home with me the other night?"

"I'm sorry, that was out loud wasn't it?" She stood embarrassed.

"It was, but it's cool."

Over the next few hours, they drank and enjoyed each other's company. They talked and got to know one another on a more intimate level. But the word intimate was an understatement because Y/n found herself on her knees not too long after. Y/n's got this man hissing with just the head in her mouth, she's got a good little rhythm going on until she thinks about Grimmjow and how he was much more attractive than Shuhei was. With Grimmjow, she felt like she was on top of the world. She pushed the thought to the back of her head, continuing to move her lips and mouth in a way he liked, and made his legs quiver. He pulls himself from her lips, lifts her, and kisses her. Y/n is confused, thinking maybe she didn't do well.

"Don't look like that, it felt amazing. That's just not how I want to go out."

"Go out?" She giggled.

"I was close to folding. Closer than you know, but it's my turn."

Shuhei laid her back, pulled her bikini off, and ran his middle finger over her slit, she flinched. He spread her and inhaled her scent, breathing against her skin making her flinch again. "Relax Y/n, lemme take care of you." When his mouth hit her pussy, it was game over. The only thought that ran across her head if anything was, "How does he know how to eat pussy this good?" His transition from being a munch to a pussy beater was smooth too. Y/n had no idea when he even got up.

 Y/n had no idea when he even got up