30 (Lemon)

Y/n had fallen asleep on the way back. Grimmjow turned the car off and got out to open her door. She was deep in sleep.

Absolutely slumped in the passenger seat

Absolutely slumped in the passenger seat. He chuckled to himself and unbuckled her, scooped her out, and kicked the door closed. Her head fell to his shoulder, and her arms down by her sides. He walked into his building and up to his apartment door with her in his arms the whole while she slept.

 He walked into his building and up to his apartment door with her in his arms the whole while she slept

Luckily for Grimmjow, he was able to enter his apartment keylessly if need be. He was very lazy at times and didn't want to whip his key out all the time to unlock it. He ended up installing a fingerpad with keyless entry, all he needed to do was scan his thumb on the print scanner. He leaned in reaching for it, carefully trying to not drop Y/n and scan his thumb. He had to scan it three times before it actually took it, cursing under his breath when the door finally unlocked. He got inside and shut the door. Grimmjow went straight to his room to lay her in bed, after he did that he went to his closet to grab her a shirt.

"Y/n?" He called her, "Baby?" He shook her very lightly.

She moaned in response, super harmless but enough to startle Grimmjow where it counts.

"Baby, get up. Change your clothes."

She woke up a bit. She took off the dress, and Grimmjow helped with the boots and socks. She moved sluggishly, rubbing her eyes and not adding much effort.

"I wanna shower... but then again, I don't." She said.

Grimmjow looked at her as he stood up from her foot level and shrugged. "I don't know, do what you want." He walked past as she sat lazily on the corner of the bed. Grimmjow kicked off his shoes, shook off his pants, and left a trail of clothing leading up to the bathroom. Y/n heard the water value turn on, and steam soon crept out of the cracked door of the bathroom. She inhaled holding the sore back of her neck and making a light sound while looking up at the ceiling. She took the remainder of her clothing off and made for the shower, opening the door and cracking it back the way he had it. She didn't make a sound, already bare bottom as she walked in and approached the shower door. He looked like his head was under some water, and the glass was foggy.