8

Y/n takes a tumble down and scrapes her knee. "Aw fuck, R-Rukia look at watchu made me do! I f-fell down!"

"I didn't make you do a-any t-thing!"

Both girls are slurring their words, they're drunk and walking downtown. Y/n drank way more than she wanted to, she has class tomorrow but she isn't thinking about that right now. She starts pointing at a boy walking up to them, "Hey Rukia, t-that looks like um.. what's his name? Um... Renji! That's, that's it."

"Y/n it is me, how much have you drank?" Renji replies.

"I dunno. A bit." She holds up her hand to show. 

Renji walks up to Rukia and kisses her forehead, "Let's go, get you home to sleep this shit off."

"Hey, you remind me of this like.. A hot guy I'm dating. But you're like h-hotter." Rukia's tripping over her footing and Renji catches her.

"How many drinks have you girls had?" Renji looks at the both of them.

Both girls are a giggling mess. Orihime is sitting on the curb waiting on her boyfriend, but he's standing right behind her.

"Orihime, get up and let's go what are you doing?" Ichigo asks.

"I don't know h-how you know my n-name." She's got hiccups. "B-but when my b-boyfriend gets here, he's g-gonna fuck you u-up!"

"I am your boyfriend! Now get up lets go." Ichigo's rolling his eyes while picking her up.

Grimmjow went unnoticed by Y/n, he's asking Nel if she's ready to go home. "Oh hey, no I'm gonna hang here." Nel replies.

"At the bar by yourself?" Grimmjow asks.

"Yeah, I got some new friends and I'm not done drinking." She says turning back around in her chair. "Don't wait up tonight either."

"Alright bye." Grimmjow turns around scanning the area for Y/n, he sees Renji struggling.

"Is Nel coming?" Renji asks.

"Nah, you alright?"

"No! Grab Y/n for me she's pulling on Rukia and making it feel like I'm dragging four people."

Grimmjow picks her up and she wraps her legs around him all giddy as she rests her head on his shoulder.

Like this:

"Hi Grimmy

"Hi Grimmy." She giggled to herself. "You smell soooo good, I just w-wanna kiss you so bad."

Grimmjow smiles at the pet name, rubbing the small of her back "Hi baby."

"I-I drove here, but I didn't do a good j-job with keeping drinking down."

"It's okay baby, that's what I'm here for."

Y/n waved goodbye to Rukia and Orihime before disappearing around the corner and to the parking lot where her car was located. Grimmjow felt her thighs before grabbing her keys from her pocket to unlock the doors. He set her down in the passenger side and started buckling her in when her drunk mouth started rambling.