28 (Lime)

Straight through the door Grimmjow's peeling his clothes off, drowning Y/n's lips with his. She tried to unbutton her pants but she rather grab onto him. Grimmjow kicked the door closed but didn't bother to lock it and unbuttoned her pants quickly, her panties were beyond soaked. He carried her to the bedroom and flipped her laying her head toward his crotch and her legs toward the headboard. He slid off his pants and boxers, "I know you're sopping wet." He leans in to get a feel, slipping his hand under the panties and his eyes go straight back into his skull followed by a curse under his breath.

Grimmjow removes the soaked fabric and by now he's so hard Y/n can't help but notice, it's hanging right over her face. He grabs himself and pokes at her lips, rubbing the tip across them gently. Y/n held her tongue out, to which he graciously slid himself all over the parts of her tongue she exposed to him. Collecting her saliva and enjoying the warm muscle, he wanted more. He reached down, collecting some slick from her wet folds, and plunged two fingers inside. His sudden intrusion makes her gasp and creates an opening for him to shove himself inside. Her mouth is warm and it suffocates him. He fucks her throat nice and gently, unable to take the severity of her throat he pulls out concentrating his thoughts before he cums earlier than he planned. He's comfortable standing, so he flips her around bringing that pussy to a more comfortable reach. Y/n's ass is hanging off the bed, and Grimmjow is enjoying the view before stuffing himself in the tiny cavity. She's shaking immediately, moaning, and clutching the bed. Juices already echoing in the room and painting the sheets beneath her. "Shaking already, Y/n?"

"Y-you're so deep, t-too deep-" She replies.

"Never been a issue before." He smirks, "Take it."

Grimmjow grabs the back of her neck and pushes her head down into the bed, literally beating her pussy up and slapping her ass. The skin starts to rise and he's left a handprint. He's doing his own grunting and moaning, chasing his own high and being as rough as he wants on her little body. His hands grab at her ass, squeezing the flesh in between his fingers and making her cry out. She's complaining, more than usual. "Shut up and take it." He says low. He lowers himself to her level, his warm body against hers, and moves her hair from her face and ear whispering, "Take this shit." Her body starts shaking again as she whimpers, her pussy is squelching and squishing, getting louder and louder in the room. He picks himself up off of her and pulls out.

"Don't tell me to take it and then you leave me hanging." She complains. 

Grimmjow raises an eyebrow followed by a smirk, flipping her roughly before stuffing himself back in again leaving her speechless. "Who were you talkin to like that? Huh?" Y/n shakes her head in response, unable to talk. "What? You can't speak? Where's all that mouth you had a few seconds ago?" He's staring her in the eye, an intimidating look with ferociously beautiful blue eyes, "That's what the fuck I thought. When I say shut up and take this dick that's what the fuck I mean." Y/n hands reach up, grabbing any skin she could tug on. Her nails drag across his neck, making him growl. He grabbed her wrists and held them over her head making sure she couldn't move. His thrusting got harder, taking all the words if any out of Y/n's vocabulary. She was now a babbling mess, he leaned down to kiss her cheek and slow up his thrusts. Y/n could feel him grinding up against her clit, the overstimulation was heavy. Tears fell, and her voice grew hoarse from all the moaning she was doing. He picks her legs up, reaching new depths and sending her mind into oblivion. She couldn't think, couldn't speak and her core was beginning to tighten. "I feel you sucking me in, let it out baby." As he spoke, her body released the built-up orgasm it was holding. She came so hard and wet him up. As she came, he sped up his pumps prolonging her orgasm. Her reactions fueled his lust and sadistic ways causing him to pull out and spurt his hot seed across her torso.

When Y/n regained her thoughts she picked her head up and looked down at herself, then at him. "You're so messy." She said in a whiney way.

"Quit your bitching, we can go shower."