24

Y/n didn't wake up until the next afternoon, she rubbed her eyes and checked her phone. Grimmjow checked in on her a few times via text. Y/n called him, and he answered on the second ring.

"Oh Grimm, hi." She spoke when the line connected.

"Hey, you okay?"

She chuckled, "I'm fine."

"You should be now. You slept the whole rest of the day and all this morning. I thought something might've happend to you." He expressed his concern.

"I'm okay, I was tired. I was just worried about you more."

"Mm, you wanna take our date now?"

"Uh what time is it?"

"3:00pm."

"Yeah, why not." She yawned.

"There you go." He said as she yawned. "If you're not up for it then tell me Y/n."

"Grimmjow, just come get me. I'm fine lets go." She says sitting up.

"Alright, I'll be there in a little bit. But if you're tired still we're not going anywhere."

Y/n hung up on him after hearing him out, laughing when he texted her "Ha Ha very funny." She took a shower, and just as she came out, there was knocking at the door. She checked the peephole and unlocked the door walked away from it.

"Hey, I'll be out in a second." She said walking away from the door as it opened.

Grimmjow reached out grabbing her arm as it swayed and yanking her back to the door as he closed it behind him. He kissed her cheek and released her, "Hey." He smiled. Grimmjow watched her walk away to her bedroom, the towel hugging her features in ways he wished he could. He put his hands in his pocket and looked around, then he lay on the couch and scrolled on his phone trying to find something to occupy his mind.

About 20 minutes later Y/n comes out, "Is this okay?" She turns around showing the full dress, and stands in front of the body mirror in the living room checking herself out. She hasn't heard from Grimmjow yet, so she turns around to find him gawking at her. "Grimm?"

"Is it okay?" He gets up from the couch, drops his phone when he stands and walks up to her while inhaling sharply through his teeth, almost sounding like a hiss. "Damn Y/n." His warm hand goes straight to her thigh, trailing up her ass and wrapping around her hips. They trail all the way to her neck and then the back of her head where he pulls her in for a kiss. She kisses him for a moment and then pushes him away.

"Grimmjow! You're gonna fuck up my lipgloss!" She yelled looking back into the mirror to see it's already gone. "Dammit. I really liked the look too."

"I did too, that's why I kissed you."

She smiled at him, "Oh hush."

"Baby you look good, fuck." He looks her up and down again and pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth.

" He looks her up and down again and pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth