23

Grimmjow's throat, stomach and head hurt. He felt dizzy and drowsy until he noticed Y/n.

"Y/n?" He said, voice full of rasp and soreness. He placed his hand in between her shoulder blades rubbing softly and calling out to her again. "Y/n?"

She picks up her head and rubs her eyes almost forgetting where she was, then she let out a gasp as she looked at him. "Grimmjow? Grimmjow! Are you okay?"

"What? Why wouldn't I be? What are you doing here?"

"Are you okay Grimmjow? Answer me." She got up sitting next to him.

"I'm okay, my head is throbbing and my throat kind of hurts. A little bit of cotton mouth too." 

Y/n reached for the water bottle, "Drink this."

He took a sip and put the water down, "Your turn to answer me. What are you doing here?"

"You don't remember anything? At all?" Her eyes started to water and the tears beaded at the corners of her eyes.

"Y/n, why are you crying? What happened?"

"A girl last night, she-she dropped something in your drink and tried to take you home and wouldn't get up off of you, I had to threaten her to get her to move and you didn't know who I was and it scared me and-"

"Y/n, it's okay. I'm okay. You brought me home."

"Yeah but, I was gone for a few minutes and... And then you started talking to me as if I was somebody else." She looked up at him.

"What do you mean? Was I an asshole or somethin?"

"No no, you said a lot. You acted like you were never going to see me again." 

Grimmjow looked out the window for a second, feeling his heart drop into his stomach. "What did I say?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yes."

"Then with that, I think we should have that chat about everything that's happened between us. But you go first." She said grabbing his water and taking a sip.

He sighs, "I think we should try dating. I think... it'll be good for us."

"Okay. That's a start."

"It's crazy to say..." He scratches his head, "But I think we should focus on a nonsexual connection. I don't want the relationship to be based off sex. Every time I look at you, I want to..."

"You want to..." She tilts her head, "What? Fuck me?"

"Exactly. And I don't want just that."

"Okay... I think that'll be good for us then." She agrees. "But Grimmjow, I cannot and I will not do the fucking sex only thing again. That whole friends with benefits thing is for the fucking birds."

"I don't want that. I want you."

"Just me? Or me and five other girls?"

"Just you, Y/n. Just you."

"Okay." She smiles.

"Now what did I say?" He asks sternly.

She inhales deeply, "I feel like I read your diary or something."

"The fuck? I don't have a fucking diary, I'm not a pansy."

"Grimmjow, it's a figure of speech." She laughs.

"Your figure of speech was ass. Now tell me."

She exhales, "You said... a lot. You told me how you messed up with me, you pointed out things you liked and you... said you loved me." She looked down at her hands, speaking in a low tone.