29 (Lemon)

About 2 hours before they had to leave for the movies, Y/n starts to get ready leaving Grimmjow on the couch alone. 

"Where are you goin?" He asked.

"The movie starts in two hours." She said walking away.

"Listen to what you just said, two hours."

"I still gotta get ready, Grimm."

Grimmjow looked back toward the tv mumbling under his breath, "Women are fucking ridiculous. Two hours? Pfft." Y/n went straight to her closet looking for some clothes to dress cute for the movie.

"I feel like I should wear something pink!"

"If that's what you wanna do." Grimmjow said.

"For the theme of the movie we're watching."

He got up from the couch and walked to the bedroom where she was already digging in her closet.

"I feel like this movie is gonna be stupid as fuck, why did you agree to go see it?"

"Grimmjow please, it's gonna be cute."

"It's a girl movie, that's why you think it's cute. It's gonna be pink everything, makes me wanna hurl."

"C'mon, cut it out. Don't be like that, just go for me." She smiled.

"For you?"

"For me." 

Her smile melted him, he couldn't protest against her. "Alright." He said as he turned and went back to the living room. He was gonna hold her up to her words.

"Hey Grimmjow come here." Y/n called out for him. "Come look at this and tell me if its okay."

Y/n's outfit consisted of a white cardigan, black short dress and some doc marten boots.

Grimmjow walked into the bedroom with his face annoyed and not wanting to be bothered, but when he saw Y/n's outfit he fixed his attitude real quick, holding his hands out to grab her curves

"Mmm. What movie theater did you say we were goin to?" He held onto her tightly.

"I didn't." She giggled. "But I think it's a new one they just built."

"That ain't pink though, I thought you wanted something pink." He reminded her.

"You don't like it?" She looked down at her outfit, "I couldn't find something cute in pink so I went with this. I'll change it if-"

"Shut up, I didn't say that. Don't change it." 

"Okay." She smiled.

Grimmjow matched her in a black shirt with blue jeans.