22

Grimmjow walked up to the couch and sat beside her with his warm hand on her cheek rubbing his thumb back and forth across her skin. "I feel like you don't want to talk about what happened right now, I don't want to upset you either. So I'll wait to tell you another time."

Y/n nodded and looked him in the eye, "Okay." She smiled. "I have one question though."

"What?" He asked.

"Come to this club thing with me Friday."

"You're asking me the day before? That's crazy, what if I had something to do tomorrow?"

"Cancel it." She smiled.

"You're fucking nuts." He says looking away.

"Or.. Don't." She said disappointingly.

He looks back at her, "I'm fucking kidding. Of course I'll come with you. Will everybody else be there?"

"Yeah... about that..." She says.

"What? Shuhei?"

"He's gotten really close with the group. But! He just wants me to be happy and understands that if I'm happy with you then so be it."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"You're such an asshole." She pushes him, "It means that if you make me happy, he can't protest to our relationship... If we have one that is."

"He couldn't protest anyway. You were mine to begin with."

"You know what... Nevermind."

"What? Say what's on your mind." He said trying to look her in the eye but she avoided it.

"Nothing!" She giggled, "It's nothing, you're just funny."

"Yeah... I'm gonna shower, wanna go to sleep after?"

"Just sleep Grimmjow." She looked at him, giving a stern look.

"Yeah."

Grimmjow stood up and went back to his bedroom to shower. When he came out, Y/n was already in his bed but she was so taken by the scent engulfed in his bedding, and she missed it so much that it pretty much rocked her right to sleep. He smiled, feeling actual peace within himself that Y/n was back in his life. And back in his bed.

Y/n told Grimmjow she would meet him at the club and carpooled with the girls

Y/n told Grimmjow she would meet him at the club and carpooled with the girls. Y/n's outfit had people drooling as soon as she walked in there. She wore a mesh mini-dress that highlighted every curve.

 She wore a mesh mini-dress that highlighted every curve