[1] Not So Normal Day

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ."

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm and smash my hand on it in an attempt to turn it off, hurting my hand in the process.

"Ouch." I muttered lowly and rubbed my eyes. It is too early to start working. Reaching out for my phone, my eyes flew open seeing the time. Oh no, Mrs. Clinton is going to kill me.

I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the bathroom as because I was already 15 minutes late for my shift at the bakery. It was truly a miracle how the owner still didn't fire me.

After my parents and older brother's death and that incident, I started living on my own in this small but cosy apartment.

It has one bedroom, one bathroom, a small living room, kitchen and somewhat big balcony

It has one bedroom, one bathroom, a small living room, kitchen and somewhat big balcony. The interior fitted my aesthetic perfectly and the well-furnished feature only added to my good list so I bought it.

It is small but perfect for me since I live alone. Although, sometimes I struggle with all the bills and stuff but atleast I'm happy. Happier than I was ever before.

Shaking off my lingering thoughts, I quickly finish my shower and go to my room to choose an outfit. The weather was quite warm today so I decided to go with something short.

I wore a pastel pink colored skirt which stopped right above my knees and paired it with a white long-sleeved shirt

I wore a pastel pink colored skirt which stopped right above my knees and paired it with a white long-sleeved shirt. It was a pretty cute outfit which I got from the store down the street.

Deciding to keep my hair down, I applied some lip gloss, grabbed my phone and locked my apartment before dashing down the streets of Madrid. It was a good thing my apartment was just fifteen minutes away from the bakery. The beautiful scenic beauty of Greece always made my walk more enjoyable. Nature is one of my most favourite things afterall.