Chapter 25

JeffreyDeanMorgan: Mornings with Hal xo

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

The birthday season is fast approaching and we are now starting to talk about our plans for the future. Despite Jeffrey and I expecting another child together, we have not had much discussion surrounding our future as we're trying to live in the moment.

"What have you done for the last seven birthdays?" Jeffrey asks while resting his cheek against mine as we cuddle on the hammock. "Do you still have your fancy thirty person dinner followed by your fake surprise party?"

I burst out laughing, "Those moments were legendary and I do still hold the dinners but not the party."

"My little party animal has been tamed." He gives me a slight nudge and we share a brief kiss. "I have to throw you party though to celebrate all of this, it can be Halle Berry themed."

"Oh Jeffrey." I laugh to myself. "My heart attack really changed things for me so whenever my birthday would come around, I would do something positive for the world."

"A philanthropist."

I smile softly, "And an activist."

"Do you remember when I used to write you a birthday poem each year with a note of what I loved most about you?" Jeffrey looks in my eyes as I slowly nod my head. "I never stopped."

"Really?" I bite down on my bottom lips and he kisses the corner of my lip.

"I never stopped." He softly repeats. "I may not have been in your life but I could admire you from afar and I would often write about your strengths. Zena is the only one who would tell me about the things going on in your life so I would write about that in hopes that you would get to read them all when I was on my deathbed."

"Jeffrey, that's so beautiful." We share a more intimate kiss on the hammock. "You always were a romantic."

All you got to do is try
Try a little tenderness
Yeah

All you got to do is tryTry a little tendernessYeah