Chapter 21

ZiaMorgan: Missing my twin 💕

tagged: JeffreyDeanMorgan

2,300,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

I'm pregnant.

Apparently the test that I took was faulty because I am two months along which was the surprise of a lifetime. Jeffrey was definitely taken back by the realisation that he is going to become a father at the age of 52.

I will not lie and say that I was the happiest person in the world because I was not. It felt as if my whole world was falling apart and I kept myself isolated for a couple of days as I tried to process the news. My mother called me and I spent a good hour crying to her before she flew in to take care of me.

It took for my daughters to return home for me to finally be able to face Jeffrey again and that was six days ago. 

"Thank you for telling me." Jeffrey looks at me and I nod my head. "I know that it must have been difficult for you since you don't want anymore children but thank you for including me in the process."

I don't say anything as we sit outside the abortion clinic in Jeffrey's car.

I had booked myself an appointment for an abortion without even realising and the day has finally arrived. I don't want to go through another pregnancy but as I sit outside the abortion clinic, I find myself feeling overcome with emotion.

"Hey, hey, hey." Jeffrey pulls me in for a hug as I begin to cry. "It's alright, Halle."

"I don't want to do this." I clutch his shirt in my hand as more tears fall from my eyes.

"What part?" I cry even more as I hear the emotion in his voice.

"I don't want to have another child but for some messed up reason, I cannot stomach the idea of getting an abortion." I let out a shaky sigh as he rubs my back. "I lost two children already, I can't be put through that again- I can't."

"Halle." Jeffrey kisses my head. "I never thought about having another child but I am seeing this as a blessing because things are how they're supposed to be. I may not want you to go through this but you are my woman and this is your body, I will support you the whole way."

"Oh Jeffrey." I cover my face as his words hit deep.

"This is a chance for us to do things right." He runs his hand down my back. "I'll bet you that our Zeppelin and our unborn child sent us a piece of themselves."

"But why now?" I ask while pulling away from him.

"Look at us." Jeffrey grabs my face and kisses my lips. "We're happier than we have ever been."

"That's not fair, Jeffrey." I move away from him while shaking my head. "That's not fair."

Mentioning our deceased children was a low blow and a twisted way of making me want to keep this child but part of me agrees with him. By the time we were pregnant with our fifth child, things were pretty much over between us and our family life became a shit show.