Chapter 18

JeffreyDeanMorgan: Selfie 

5,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

---

Jeffrey and I have been making headlines on everything since announcing that we have rekindled our romance. The amount of messages and gifts we have received is pretty overwhelming but I'm happy that we don't have to hide the love that we feel for eachother.

Naturally, Hilarie and I had a conversation over the phone to discuss how we would be moving forward from here on out. I might be receiving a lot of love on social media but I don't people people to suddenly hate on her because I have seen people referring to her as the rebound or the placeholder. It's not nice and I will not stand for that behavior. 

"What are you guys doing to do next?" Zena, our youngest asks as we have breakfast in Jeffrey's backyard. "Are you going to move in together?"

"Umm..." I pause for a moment to look at Jeffrey who is calmly sipping his tea. "I think that's pretty fast, we've only just gotten back together."

"Which is what you told the public but you have been together for a little while now." Zena gives me a look as she bites into her buttered toast. "I'm just curious because you guys haven't mentioned the future."

"That is a conversation for your mother and I

"That is a conversation for your mother and I." Jeffrey finally decides to intervene and I return to eating my eggs. "We haven't been together in seven years so it's going to take time for us to learn how to be with eachother again. It's not as easy as you all may think because we're different people and we have lived two separate lives."

I nod my head in agreement.

"Alright then."

Now that Jeffrey and I have made things official to the world, it's time that I am properly introduced to Gus. I have been avoiding meeting Jeffrey's son since we lost our own but I have to do this because he is apart of my lover and children's lives. Augustus is their family and maybe one day, he will be mine.

"Hey peeps." I smile as Zia appears at the door with a tired expression on her face. "Is the coffee fresh?"

Jeffrey clicks his fingers at her and she thanks him before going inside to make herself some coffee.