Chapter 16

HalleBerry: 'A Thirst Trap' ~ The Berry-Morgans

5,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

My most recent image on my instagram page garnered a lot of attention, so much so that Jeffrey made me disable my comments.  My daughters were conflicted when they saw the image but my oldest, Zia was the one who pushed me to post it.

"I wish people knew that you were my girl." Jeffrey tells me as he starts the car up. "I hate seeing all those guys in your comments."

"What about the girls?" I raise a brow at him. "Who's to say that I'm not trying to get any female action?"

Jeffrey waves me off, "I'm the only one you want action from."

Prior to leaving, we spent over an hour having rough all over his house. Jeffrey had positioned me in a way that I could see our reflection as he wanted me to remember the moment because I am his. 

It was very refreshing to see this side of him. We have not had this type of sex since the first time we got pregnant and I love seeing my man putting me in my place. When I was pregnant with Zia, Jeffrey softened and he started to see the animalistic side of our sex as abuse so he became more gentle in bed.

I never asked for that but I accepted it because it allowed me to see a different side of him.

 "I need to book an appointment at the clinic." I tell Jeffrey as I look at myself through the mirror.

"Why?" Jeffrey glances over at me and I raise a brow at me.

"We're not using contraception and I still ovulate." I run a hand over the left side of my face which looks a lot more tired than the right side. "I'm not trying to have any more children."

"Oh." Jeffrey clears his throat. "That would be wise, I guess."

I sigh at the tone of his voice, "Don't act like that."

"Like what?" Jeffrey stops at a spotlight. "You don't want any more kids, I get it."

"Then don't try to make me feel guilty because I won't. I've been pregnant five times and we are blessed to still have three girls today." I close my eyes for a moment as I remember our son, Zeppelin. "We lost our son and my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I can never go through that especially after the tragedy that we suffered in our family and you weren't there for me."

"Halle." Jeffrey sighs as he squeezes my thigh and I place my hand over his. "That is something that I will regret for the rest of my life."

As he starts driving again, I reach for the radio and put in on a random station.

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (Whoo-hoo-hoo)