Chapter 27

CelebNews: Halle Berry talks reimagining Catwoman for The Walking Dead, doing her own stunts at 41 and falling in love again with her first husband #JeffreyDeanMorgan

---

I have not had the chance to work alongside the main cast of the Walking Dead aside from Negan. My character's story has mainly been focused on keeping her tribe safe and fighting against the Saviors so this will be the first time that she ends up in the same scene as Rick. 

"There is going to be a lot going on between the gunfight, the tiger attacking and the other factions coming out to help save Alexandria." The director tells me as they prepare to reshoot the scene where Negan tells Rick that he's going to kill Carl. "This will be your first appearance with the others so you need to come in with a bang and hit that scream before cracking the whip."

I nod my head in understanding, "Ok."

"This is your moment so make it count because we don't have too many takes for this particular scene."

"You said I could do it." Negan walks over to Carl who is on his knees and he lifts Lucille up to swing at his head when Shiva comes out of nowhere. The second that the big cat pounces on a member of the Saviors, the Kingdom come running out guns blazing alongside Carol.

"ALEXANDRIA WILL NOT FALL, NOT ON THIS DAY!"

The Saviors quickly find themselves out numbered as the Hilltop come to the defense of the newly formed army while the Scavengers flee the scene. 

"GODDAMN TIGER!"

Negan starts making his escape when his exit is cut off by a primal scream that halts the fight for a single moment and my tribe come out from the shadows. Arrows start flying in every direction as I keep my eyes trained on the weak man trying to run.

"KILL THE SAVIORS!" I scream in the language that I created with my tribe. "KILL THEM ALL AND LEAVE NEGAN TO ME!"

"Catwoman?" Negan lets out a groan as he leans back against the car door

"Catwoman?" Negan lets out a groan as he leans back against the car door. "Why are you here?"

I tilt my head to the side as I begin stalking towards him, "I'm here to kill you."