Chapter 26

JeffreyDeanMorgan: Halle finally let me into the basement where I came through this gem in our old photobook (pre children)

JeffreyDeanMorgan: Halle finally let me into the basement where I came through this gem in our old photobook (pre children). We had go on vacation to Mexico since we had five days off work and didn't want to spend our time being chased by the paps so we flew out. A whole lot of memories were made from our time here in Mexico where Zia may or may not have been conceived 😉

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Jeffrey proposing to me again has changed the dynamics of our current relationship and we had to spend a day apart to process this new chapter of our lives. I made it clear that I did not want to get married again because one failed marriage was enough and I never knew that I would spin the block.

Now I am pregnant for the sixth time by the only man that I have truly loved and we are engaged to be married. Since we are an older couple rekindling our former romance, I would like to have a small intimate wedding with our loved ones and I don't want it to be this big deal like our first wedding was.

"Can we go back to sleeping in the same bed again?" Jeffrey mumbles against my lips. "All this making love then sleeping in separate beds is hurting my poor old soul."

I laugh at his words, "We can sleep in the same bed."

"Thank heavens." Jeffrey presses his lips firmly against mine and my clothes go falling to the ground as we stumble towards the guest bedroom. He has a habit of walking around the house in boxers and when you are so attracted to someone, it makes it hard to act normal around them.

Jeffrey and I have been having sex every single day sometimes multiple times a day which sometimes feels as if we are making up for lost time. There was a moment when he felt self conscious since he doesn't look the same way that he did before so I had to show him how much I loved every single part of him.

"You turn me on so bad." I mumble as he grabs the back of my neck. "You make me feel young again."

"I always feel young around you."

We never made it to the bed during the first round as Jeffrey was unable to hold it in so he fucked me against the wall

We never made it to the bed during the first round as Jeffrey was unable to hold it in so he fucked me against the wall. It was thrilling to be in a sex position like that after years of being vanilla and I did wonder if my body could deal with being pinned against the wall like that again.