MizuEna-Enchanted˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

(A/N before the story starts- I will be using they/them pronouns for Mizuki, and if I see any debates about their gender in the comments I will delete it because it's not relevent to the story and just causes unnecessary conflict)

"Oh, Akiyama. You're here for Ena, I assume?" Akito had opened his front door to find Mizuki standing on the front doorstep, dressed comfortably in fuzzy white shorts and a pink knit cardigan over top of a lacey tank top. They were wearing pink UGG boots with little bows at the back and carrying a pastel overnight bag with lots of cute little pins on it.

"Yup!" Mizuki replied happily, stepping passed Akito into the threshold of the Shinonome household. "Enanaaaan!" Mizuki called out, dragging out the last vowel. 

"Are you sleeping over tonight?" Akito asked conversationally, shutting the front door behind Mizuki.

"That's right, 'lil bro!" Mizuki said with a bright smile. 

"I told you to stop calling me tha-" Akito started, but he was cut off by Ena, who had just come down from her upstairs bedroom. 

"Hi, Ami- I mean, Mizuki!" Ena said, admiring Mizuki's cute pyjamas. She suddenly felt a little self-concious, in her usual little black shorts and white tank top. She made a mental note to put on her prettier pyjamas once they got upstairs. "Akito, were you bothering them?" Ena asked accusingly. 

"Enanan, it's all fine, come onnnn," Mizuki said, grabbing Ena's hand and pulling her towards the staircase. "Bye, 'lil bro!" they yelled back at Akito, who rolled his eyes. 

Mizuki, having been over at Ena's house a few times before, led the way to her bedroom, opening the door. "After you, M'lady," Mizuki said, stepping aside so Ena could enter first. 

Ena blushed a little bit. "Shut up," she said as she walked into her room. She had just cleaned it that morning in anticipation of Mizuki's arrival; they had never had a sleepover, and Ena wanted to make sure it went perfect. 

"Ooh, did you get some new posters?" Mizuki asked, pointing at a small collection of fashion magazine covers featuring pretty models in cute pink and black outfits, very similar to the style Ena was partial to. 

"Oh, yeah!" Ena said. "I'm surprised you noticed," 

"I'm very observant, thanks for noticing," Mizuki said with a wink. Ena blushed even more now.

"Well, I'm going to go get into my pyjamas." She said, turning away from Mizuki to hide the blush that now covered her cheeks. 

"Oh, are those not your pyjamas?" Mizuki asked, tilting their head a bit. 

"No," Ena lied. "I was just, you know, cleaning earlier so I didn't want to get anything on my nice clothes,"

"Alright, then," Mizuki said. 

Ena picked her pyjamas out of the stuffed closet in the corner of her room, then walked to the bathroom in order to put them on. She shut and locked the door, and changed into her Kuromi-themed pyjamas.

 She shut and locked the door, and changed into her Kuromi-themed pyjamas