Poly/Need- Flowers⋆˚˖°💐🌷☁︎⋆˚♡˖°

(A/N: I adore this ship so much but like ShizuAiri sometimes I have trouble writing about it, so please excuse any bad writing or mischaracterization! I have not seen much love for poly ships on AO3 or Wattpad, so I figured I'd try my hand at it♡)

Saki Tenma had been pacing her room since morning. She had woken up around seven in the morning and not been able to get back to sleep, despite it being a Saturday. Today was her first official date with Ichika, Shiho and Honami, with all of them finally together! 

Saki and Ichi had began dating about a month ago, but soon the both of them confided in each other that while they loved each other very much, they also had feelings for their two other band members, Shiho and Honami. Just at the end of their last band practice, the two of them had finally worked up the courage to ask out the other girls, and much to their excitement, everyone had said yes! They all worked out a date, which ended up being today, but they hadn't actually seen each other since the confession. 

Saki tried to keep herself busy to distract herself from any anxiety about the day ahead. She took a shower with all of her favorite scented products, and got dressed in the outfit she had laid out the previous day. 

(Quick A/N: apparently in the Japanese Server, Saki's character description says she is a gyaru, and she is partial to the kogal sub-style, which I love! I will absolutely be using this as the inspiration for her outfit in this story, gyaru girls have my entire heart⋆。°✩ I will insert some of the images I used as reference below)

Saki wore a grey and black plaid tennis skirt with a white button up under it, a soft baby pink cardigan on top, a red bow around the collar, and white leg warmers

Saki wore a grey and black plaid tennis skirt with a white button up under it, a soft baby pink cardigan on top, a red bow around the collar, and white leg warmers. She then went downstairs, quietly as possible so as not to disturb Tsukasa's 'beauty sleep', as he called it, and made herself her favorite drink to calm herself down. 

Sipping her strawberry milkshake, Saki picked up her phone to see a message from her girlfriend, Ichika.

Ichi: Are you ready for today?

Saki quickly replied.

Saki: i'm kinda nervous tbh... ur still coming over early right? xx

Ichi: Yes, see you soon❤︎