MizuEna- Spring Break Vacation!✧˖° Part 2

"Mizuki! How do I look?"

Mizuki looked up from their phone. They were waiting in a plastic lounger by the resort's indoor pool after complaining that Ena was taking too long to get ready and then taking pictures. Not to mention how flustered they got when Ena had asked them to tie up their bikini staps.

"Oh, wow," Mizuki said breathlessly. Ena was wearing a simple black bikini that tied at the back and hips, and her hair was tied back into a purposely messy bun, with bits of hair hanging out to frame her face. 

"Hm?" Ena said, smirking a bit as she put her things down on the lounger next to Mizuki's. 

"You look... nice, Ena," Mizuki said. "Come on, let's get in the pool!" They stood up, walking over to the edge of the pool and dipping a foot into the water to test the temperature. 

"You look good too," Ena said, walking over to join them. Mizuki was wearing a pink high-waisted bikini with little butterflies on the straps, complimenting their soft pink hair. 

"Thanks," Mizuki mumbled, not looking at Ena so she wouldn't see their pink cheeks. 

"Are you getting in or not?" Ena asked, sliding into the lukewarm water and shivering slightly.

"Yeah, yeah," Mizuki said. "Someone's impatient," they got into the water with Ena, breathing in the distinct chlorine smell that reminded them so much of swimming lessons from when they were younger. 

"Mizuki!" Ena said, grinning mischeviously as they splashed water at the other. 

"Oh Ena, you're going to pay for that!" Mizuki giggled, sending a wave towards Ena with their own hands. 

"Hey hey hey! I'm trying not to get my hair wet!" Ena protested, laughing nonetheless. 

"We're in a pool," Mizuki said. "Surrounded by water,"

"I guess I can take a shower later," Ena agreed. "Alright, if it's going to be that way... take this!" Ena said as they began to swim away, kicking their feet and splashing Mizuki right in the face.

"Pfft!" Mizuki said, wrinkling their nose as they shook their head, reminding Ena of a wet dog. "Ena, get back here!" Mizuki started to half-run towards Ena as she swam. "I'm going to make you pay!" they said playfully. 

"No, Mizuki, please forgive me!" Ena yelled, laughing, as Mizuki caught up to her and put their arms around her, pulling the both of them just below the surface. Ena opened her eyes, holding her breath, to see Mizuki, like a mermaid underwater, pink hair flowing behind them, eyes wide and sparkling. 

Mizuki took a big gulp of air as they went above the surface again, grinning at Ena as she did the same. 

"That was cruel," Ena said, shaking her head in mock-disappointment. 

"Aww, you know you like me," Mizuki said teasingly, poking Ena's arm. 

"Maybe," Ena replied, leaning her head towards them a bit, causing a pink tint to appear on Mizuki's cheeks and nose. Ena giggled to herself and lay down in the water in a back-float. 

Mizuki copied, her, their ears just under the water, making the entire world go silent around them. It was so relaxing here, no one else around, just them, Ena, and a silent underwater world that seemed to be built for the two of them. 

Mizuki felt Ena's hand grab theirs as they both continued to float on their backs, staring up at the cieling and smiling softly.

"Thanks for inviting me here," Mizuki could hear Ena's voice as though she was speaking from under a blanket.

"Thanks for coming," Mizuki replied, standing up in the pool once more, still holding Ena's hand tightly. Ena stood up as well, making no effort to drop Mizuki's hand either. 

"Hate to ruin the moment, but my hair feels absolutely disgusting, can we go back up to the room?" Ena said sheepishly.

"Sure. C'mon," Mizuki agreed, putting an Arm around Ena as they made their way to the side of the pool once more.  

                                           。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"I'm going to go get in the shower," Ena said as soon as they arrived back in their hotel room. She grabbed her pyjamas and headed straight for the bathroom.

Mizuki sat down in one of the armchairs by the window of their hotel room, grabbing the TV remote and flicking through the channels before their phone chimed. 

Yuki: 1 attatchement

Curious, Mizuki opened their phone and went to Mafuyu and their's private chat, which had a total of three messages. There, Mafuyu had sent a picture of a peacefully sleeping Kanade, curled up in a little ball in one of the hotel beds.

Yuki: Kept my promise.

Mizuki smiled at the photo. They were glad this vacation was paying off in terms of forcing Kanade to eat and sleep regularly. 

Amia: thanks:)

When Ena came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later, drying her hair with a towel, Mizuki had changed the TV to show Miraculous Ladybug, the only thing playing that they recognized. 

"Seriously? Mr. Pidgeon is one of the worst episodes," Ena scoffed.

"Oh? I didn't know you were deep into the Ladybug lore, Ena," Mizuki said. 

Ena rolled her eyes. "I'm not. My little cousin likes it. Personally, I find the art style offensive. Marinette's forehead is big enough to write the FNAF lore on,"

Mizuki burst out laughing. "That's certainly one way to put it," they said, practically gasping for air.

"Calm down, it wasn't that funny," Ena said, smiling to herself. She was secretly very pleased that she had made Mizuki laugh so hard. The way Mizuki threw their head back, covering their mouth as they laughed was something Ena wanted to see every day. 

"I'm- going to get- in the shower," Mizuki said, still wheezing. They got up and found their own pyjamas before closing the bathroom door behind themself. 

"Oh, Mizuki," Ena said fondly, lying down on one of the big, soft beds. Before she knew it, she could feel her eyelids begin to grow heavy. The muffled sound of water against tiles coming from the bathroom only made her even drowsier as she gave into sleep and closed her eyes. 

A/N: MizuEna should go as Ladybug and Cat Noir for Halloween. Mizuki would slay the Ladybug suit so hard. 

Hope you enjoyed Part 2! Next part coming up is the last one for this miniseries!໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১