ShizuAiri- Seasons⋆˚🐚🫧𖦹⋆🥥

Autumn

"Airi!" Underneath a golden-orange tree, a young girl with long blue hair and a tall figure called out to her girlfriend. "Come here!"

"No." Airi said. "You're just going to throw leaves on me again!"

Shizuku giggled, giving herself away. She was a horrible liar, especially around Airi. "No, I promise I won't!" she said, obviously trying not to laugh. "How dare you suggest I would do something that heinous to my precious Airi!'

"This is just to show you how much I love you," Airi said, stepping towards the taller girl. "Look, I'm giving you my trust, and you wouldn't dare betray me, right?" Airi said, smirking.

"Of course I wouldn't. Attack!" Shizuku said, wrapping her arms around Airi and making them both stumble, falling backwards into the fallen leaves that covered the park.

"Shizuku!" Airi said, but she was smiling nonetheless. "I'm going to get you back one day. Fifty years from now, when we're old and sitting on the porch knitting sweaters for our cats, I'm going to push your rocking chair right into the leaves!"

Shizuku laughed, throwing her beautiful head back. She leaned back down to giver Airi a kiss on the lips. "I'll be expecting it now, though,"

"Yeah, yeah," Airi said, rolling her eyes. "Just do your best to forget in the next five decades,"

"What were we even talking about?" Shizuku said, tilting her head to the side in mock-questioning. 

"There. That's more like it," Airi said, tapping Shizuku on the nose. 

Shizuku lay down next to the pink-haired girl in the leaves. "C'mere, Airi!" She said, reaching her arms out to pull her girlfriend towards her. 

"We're on the dirty ground in the middle of a cold park. Is this really the best time to cuddle?" Airi asked. 

"It's always a good time to cuddle!" Shizuku said happily.

Winter

"Shizu, I'm here! Can you put on the kettle for tea, please?" Airi said as she stepped inside her girlfriend's house, pulling off her soaking gloves and boots. The first snow of the season had hit them hard a week ago, leaving three feet of snow over every house in Shibuya, giving them the look of over-iced gingerbread houses.

"Already on!" Shizuku hummed happily from her spot on the couch. She was wrapped in a heavy fleece blanket in front of the fireplace, her long blue hair braided into a long plait. A novel who's depicted two princesses, one holding the other's face lovingly, sat beside her.

"Hi," Airi said, sitting down on the couch after finally removing all of her extra layers. "It's so cold, I'm literally dying of hypothermia right now,"

"No! Airi! I can't loose you!" Shizuku cried, pulling Airi into a tight hug. 

"Hey, hey, I'm being sarcastic," Airi said, patting Shizuku's back. "I just meant I'm really cold,"

"Oh, thank goodness," Shizuku said, breathing a sigh of relief. "The kettle should be done boiling now, so I'll go make us the tea,"

"Did you know you're the best girlfriend in the world?" Airi said, smiling.

Shizuku laughed a little. "Thank you, Airi!" She said warmly, unwrapping herself from the blanket cacoon and walking towards the kitchen. 

A few minutes later, the taller girl returned with two steaming cups. She passed one to Airi, and blew on her own to cool it down. 

"Mm," Airi said, taking a long drink from her mug. "This is just what I needed."

"Do you still need to warmed up more?" Shizuku said, offering one half of the fleecey blanket to her.